Shubhangi Atre (Actress) Biography, Personal Life, Physical Statistics, Education, Luxuries, Income & More
Currently playing the role Angoori in a comedy series Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hai!, Shubhangi Atre is an Indian television actress. She has also worked in other TV Series like Kasturi and Kasautii Zindagii Kay (2001). She is Atre is married to Piyush Poorey with a daughter named Ashi.
Name: Shubhangi Atre
Profession: Actress, Model
DOB: 11 April 1981
Birth Place: Pachmarhi, Madhya Pradesh, India
Home Town: Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India
Home Address: NA
Hobbies: Dancing, Cooking, Traveling, Listening to old hindi songs, Watching movies, Acting
Debut Work: Kasautii Zindagii Kay
TV Serials: Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hai, Chidiya Ghar
Height: 158 cm
Weight: 52 kg
Hair Color: Black
Marital Status: Married
Husband: Piyush Poorey
Kids: Aashi (Daughter)
Father: Roopnarayan Atre
School: Bal Niketan Higher Secondary School, Indore, Madhya Pradesh
College (Graduation): Holkar Science College, Indore, Madhya Pradesh
College (Post-Graduation): Institute of Management Studies, Devi Ahilya University, Indore, Madhya Pradesh
Educational Qualification: MBA (Major: Marketing, Minor: HR)
TV Shows: Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hai, Chidiya Ghar
Net Income: NA
Song: Pal Pal Dil Ke Paas By Kishore Kumar
More facts and information about Shubhagi Atre
- She won the title of ‘Miss Madhya Pradesh 2003.
- Shubhangi Atreis a trained Kathak and Odissi dancer.
- She replaced actress Shilpa Shinde for the popular character of ‘Angoori Bhabhi’ in the television serial ‘Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hai!’.
- This is the second time she replaced actress Shilpa Shinde in a show, earlier she replaced her in the serial ‘Chidiya Ghar’ on SAB TV.
- Shubhangi Atre got the role of ‘Angoori Bhabhi’ after auditioning among 80 girls.
- Before coming to the TV industry, she shot for a shampoo brand (regional product). It was an ad for print.
- Shubhangi Atrestarted her acting career in 2006 with Kasautii Zindagii Kay
- Shilpa Shinder who was playing the Angoori Bhabi character made an allegation that Atre is coping her. To clarify the allegation of Shinde, Atre said that she was coping Angoori’s character not Shinde’s character.Atre also said: “People tell me that when they close their eyes and picture Angoori bhabhi, they think of me and say, ‘Hum bhool gaye pehle kaun thi’ — and that for me is the biggest compliment.”
- About picking the offer to do comedy serial Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hai, Atre said: “Honestly, at that point, I had three offers, two were brand new shows and one was Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hai!. Even my husband, who always supports me, felt that I shouldn’t be taking up a show where I was replacing someone. But I used to watch it and I loved it. I think it was a game-changer, a comedy that had adult content but was not vulgar.”