Prabhas (Actor) Biography, Personal Life, Physical Statistics, Education, Luxuries, Income & More
Prabhas is an Indian film actor who has customarily worked in Telugu cinema. Prabhas made his film debut with Eeswar. His works consist of Varsham (2004), Chatrapathi (2005), Chakram (2005), Billa (2009), Darling (2010), Mr. Perfect (2011), and Mirchi (2013). Prabhas starred in S. S. Rajamouli’s epic Baahubali: The Beginning (2015), which is the fourth-highest-grossing Indian film ever. Prabhas re-enacted his role in its sequel, Baahubali 2: The Conclusion (2017), which became the first ever Indian film to gross over ₹1000 crores in all languages in just ten days, and it is the second highest-grossing Indian film ever.
Name: Venkata Satyanarayana Prabhas Raju Uppalapati (Real Name)
Nickname: Darling, Young Rebel Star
DOB: October 23, 1979
Birth Place: Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Home Town: Hyderabad, India
Home Address: Jublee Hills, Hyderabad
Best Friends: Gopichand, Allu Arjun
Hobbies: Playing volleyball, reading
Debut Work: Eeshwar (2002, Telegu)
Movies: Adaviraamudu (2004) , Bhai , Billa, Bujjigadu Made In Chennai, Chakram, Chatrapati, Darling, Ek Niranjan, Eswar, Krishnarjuna, Mirchi
TV Serials: Not Applicable
Height: 185 centimetres
Weight: 95 kilograms
Body: Chest Measurements: 44 Inches, Waist Measurements: 34 Inches, Bicep Measurements: 18 Inches
Hair Color: Black
Marital Status: Unmarried
Wife: Not Applicable
GF: Anushka Shetty (Actress, Rumour), Ileana D’Cruz (Actress, Rumour
Kids: Not Applicable
Father: Late Uppalapati Surya Narayana Raju (Producer)
Mother: Siva Kumari
Brother/Sister: Pramod Uppalapati, Pragathi
School: DNR School, Bhimavaram
College (Graduation): Sri Chaitanya College, Hyderabad
College (Post-Graduation): Not Attended
Educational Qualification: B.Tech
Cars: Rolls Royce Phantom, Jaguar XJ, BMW X3
Bikes: Not Known
House: Not Known
Movies: 24 Crore rupees/film (estimate)
TV Shows: Not Applicable
Net Income: $28 million (estimate)
Film: Bhakta Kannappa, Geethanjali, Munna Bhai MBBS, 3 Idiots and PK
Actor: Robert De Niro, Shah Rukh Khan and Salman Khan
Actress: Raveena Tandon, Deepika Padukone, Jayasudha, Trisha Krishnan, Shriya Saran
Song: Mellaga Karagani (Varsham)
More Information and Facts about Prabhas
- Prabhas’s father is film producer U. Suryanarayana Raju.
- He is the youngest of three children, with an elder brother and sister.
- His uncle is Telugu actor Krishnam Raju Uppalapati.
- Prabhas is the first south Indian actor to have a wax statue in Madame Tussaud’s wax museum.
- His only release of the year, Baahubali: The Beginning broke all records in Indian cinema crossing the Rs 100-crore mark in just two days of its release, and went on to seemingly gross over Rs 600 crore in box office incomes.
- The sequel, Baahubali 2: The Conclusion (2017) is the first ever Indian film to gross over ₹1000 croreand it is the second highest-grossing Indian film to date. Baahubali 2: The Conclusion is the only Indian film in Top 12 films list on Rotten Tomatoes.
- Prabhas’s early movies, Eeshwar and Raghavendra, did not fare very well at the box office but he gained prominence with M.S. Raju’s film, Varsham, opposite Trisha Krishnan, in 2004. After the success of Varsham, Adavi Ramudu and Chakram did not live up to the hopes of Prabhas’s fans. However in September 2005, he made a comeback with the outstanding
- Chatrapati was followed by failed films such as Pournami, Yogi, and Munna. Munna also starred Illeana opposite him. Despite these unsuccessful undertakings, he continues to have a large, loyal fan base among Telugu people, especially among females and young men. His performance in Bujjigadu got him much desired success.
- Before entering the film industry, Prabhas learnt dancing.
- For Baahubali, Prabhas was gifted 1.5 crore worth of gym equipment by the makers as they wanted him to get into shape.
- He was trained by Mr World 2010, Lakshman Reddy for Baahubali.
- The actor is also said to have been paid a hefty package to endorse Mahindra’s new SUV range.