Mahesh Babu (Actor) Biography, Personal Life, Physical Statistics, Education, Luxuries, Income & More
Mahesh Babu is an Indian actor, producer, media personality, and philanthropist known for his works in Telugu cinema. He owns the production house G. Mahesh Babu Entertainment Pvt. Ltd. The younger son of veteran Telugu actor Krishna, Mahesh made his cameo as a child artist in Needa (1979), at the age of four, and acted in eight other films as a child artist. He made his debut as a lead actor with Rajakumarudu (1999) and won the State Nandi Award for Best Male Debut.
Name: Mahesh Babu
Nickname: Prince, Superstar, Naani, and Universal Star
DOB:August 9, 1975
Birth Place: Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Home Town: Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Home Address: Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad, Telangana,, India
Best Friends: Not known
Hobbies: Reading, listening to music, jogging, playing video games
Debut Work: Film: Raja Kumarudu (Bollywood, 2002), Murari (Telugu, 2001)
Movies:Raja Kumarudu (Bollywood, 2002), Murari (Telugu, 2001), Needa (1979)
TV Serials: Not Applicable
Height: 185 centimetres
Body:Chest Measurements: 40 Inches, Waist Measurements: 34 Inches, Bicep Measurements: 14 Inches
Marital Status: Married
Wife: Namrata Shirodkar (Actress)
GF: Not Known
Father: Krishna Ghattamaneni
Relatives: Ramesh Babu (brother), Manjula Swaroop (sister), Vijaya Nirmala (step-mother), Naresh (step-brother), Galla Jayadev (brother-in-law, Padmapriya’s husband), Sudheer Babu (brother-in-law, Priya’s husband)
School: St. Bede’s Anglo Indian Higher Secondary School
College (Graduation): Loyola College, Chennai
College (Post-Graduation): Not Attended
Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in commerce
Cars: Caravan, Toyota land cruiser, Ranger rover vogue
Bikes: Not known
House: properties in Mumbai
Movies: 20 Crore rupees/film (estimate)
TV Shows:Not Known
Net Income: $20 million (estimate)
Actor: Krishna Ghattamaneni
Actress: Sri Devi and Trisha
Song: Not Known
More Information and Facts about Mahesh Babu
- He is the son of ever green Hema Malini and Dharmendra.
- He has won eight Nandi Awards, five Filmfare Awards, three CineMAA Awards, three South Indian International Movie Awards and one International Indian Film Academy Award.
- He has been quoted in the media as one of the most attractive male celebrities in India.
- His accomplishments have established him as a leading actor in Telugu cinema
- Mahesh received breakthrough with the supernatural drama Murari (2001), and the action melodrama Okkadu (2003).
- He is an active humanitarian and philanthropist through his charitable trust and non-profit organization Heal-a-Child.
- He is also associated with Rainbow Hospitals as their goodwill ambassador.