Diana Penty (Actress) Biography, Personal Life, Physical Statistics, Education, Luxuries, Income & More
Diana Penty is an Indian model and film actress who appears in Hindi films. Penty began a full-time modelling career in 2005 when she was signed up by Elite Models India. Penty made her acting debut in 2012 with Homi Adajania’s commercially successful romantic comedy Cocktail. Her performance in the film garnered praise, and earned her a nomination for Filmfare Award for Best Female Debut. She starred in Happy Bhag Jayegi (2016) and garnered praise for her performance and the film went on to become a sleeper hit grossing over ₹391 million. Penty is an active celebrity endorser and has been associated with brands like TRESemmé and Nokia.
Name: Diana Penty
Nickname: Not known
Profession: Actress and Model
DOB: November 2, 1985
Birth Place: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Home Town: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Home Address: Not known
Best Friends: Not known
Hobbies: Workout, traveling and reading fiction and sports autobiographies
Debut Work: Film Cocktail (2012)
Movies: Ab Bas (2004), Tahzeeb (2003), Holby City (2003), Lorie/The Loving Doll (2012)
TV Serials: 2008: Bigg Boss 2 as Celebrity Contestant
Hair Color: Black
Marital Status: Unmarried
Husband: Not applicable
BF: Harsh Sagar (Businessman)
Father: Not known
Mother: Not Known
Brother/Sister: Not known
School: St. Agnes High School, Mumbai
College (Graduation): St. Xavier’s College
College (Post-Graduation): Not known
Educational Qualification: Graduated with a bachelor’s degree in Mass Media
Cars: BMW 5 series
Bikes: Not Applicable
House: properties in Mumbai
Movies: Not known
TV Shows: Not Applicable
Net Income: Not known
Film: Not known
Actor: Amitabh Bachchan, Aamir Khan, Boman Irani and Abhishek Bachchan
Actress: Deepika Padukone
Song: Not Known
More Information and Facts about Daina Penty
- Diana got famous in fashion world with her first modelling assignment at the age of 19, in the Indo-Italian Festival.
- She made her comeback in 2016 with the film Happy Bhaag Jayegi after 4 years.
- She also studied at the Drama Studio London, where she concerted on the works of Shakespeare and earned a Best Actress nomination from the studio.
- Penty began her modeling when she sent her photographs to Elite Models India, who liked her work and suggested she take up modelling assignments.
- She was initially slated to make her Bollywood debut in 2011 with Imtiaz Ali’s Rockstar opposite Ranbir Kapoor, although she rejected the film due to her modelling commitments at the time and was subsequently replaced by Nargis Fakhri.