Javed Ali (Singer) Biography, Personal Life, Physical Statistics, Education, Luxuries, Income & More
Javed Ali is an Indian playback singer who has been singing in Bollywood films since the year 2000. In 2007 Javed Ali got noticed for his song Ek Din Teri Raahon Mein from the film Naqaab and Jashn-e-Bahaaran from Jodhaa Akbar, Arziyan from Delhi-6, Tu Hi Haqeeqat from Tum Mile, Tum Tak from Raanjhanaa, Kun Faya Kun from Rockstar, Guzarish from Ghajini, Aa Jao Meri Tamanna from Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani, Gale Lag Ja from De Dana Dan, Jab Tak Hai Jaan title track, Ishaqzaade title track, Galat Baat Hai from Main Tera Hero, Daawat-e-Ishq film’s Title Track, Maula from Wazir, Nagada Nagada from Jab We Met, Tu Jo Mila from Bajrangi Bhaijaan.
Name: Javed Hussain
Nickname: Javed Ali
DOB: July 5, 1982
Birth Place: Delhi, India
Home Town: Delhi, India
Home Address: Delhi
Best Friends: Not Known
Debut Work: Singing: ‘Chori Chori Aankh’ from the movie Beti No.1, TV: Sa Re Ga Ma Pa L’il Champs 2011 (As a Judge)
Songs: “Balleilakka”, “Neeye Sol”, “Nee Marilyn Monroe”, “Maduraikku”, “Jennifer Lopez”, “Mastam Mastam”, “Tu Meri Dost Hai”, “Dil Ka Rishta”
Height: 165 centimetres
Weight: 70 kilograms
Body: Chest Measurements: 40 Inches, Waist Measurements: 31 Inches, Bicep Measurements: 11 Inches
Hair Color: Black
Marital Status: Married
Wife: Yasmin Ali
GF: Not Known
Kids: 2 daughters
Father: Hamid Hussain (Qawwali Singer)
Mother: Not Known
Brother/Sister: Not Known
School: Ramjas School 4, Paharganj, Delhi
College (Graduation): Rizvi College, Mumbai, Maharashtra
College (Post-Graduation): Not Attended
Educational Qualification: Not Known
Cars: BMW, Discovery
Bikes: Not Known
House: Own house at Goregaon West, Mumbai
Salary: Not Known
Net Income: $5 million (estimate)
More Information and Facts about Singer Javed Ali
- He is doing playback singing in various languages like Hindi, Bengali, Odia, Kannada, Tamil, Telugu, Marathi and Assamese.
- He judged reality shows like Sa Re Ga Ma Pa L’il Champs 2011 on Zee TV and Great Music Gurukul on Colors Bangla.
- Javed Ali Hosted Zee TV’s Singing Reality Show, Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2012.
- Javed Ali started singing at a very early age with his father Ustad Hamid Hussain, a popular qawwali singer.
- During an interview, he said that his father used to sing kirtans, a form of Sikh prayer and a way to praise gods.
- As a tribute and honour to his guru Ghulam Ali, Javed changed his name from Javed Hussain to Javed Ali.
- He has also sung many devotional songs with popular singers like Debashish, Preeti, Pinky, Charanjeet Singh Sondhi, Soham Chakraborty.
- In 2018 he sang for Manju warrier starrer Malayalam film Aami.
- The song ‘Chand Hoga’ was written by Gulzar and music was by Toufiq Quereshi. The film is a biopic on Indian English writer Kamala Das.
- Recently Javed Ali working on his Music Video Single ‘Rangreziya’. He sang as well as composed the song for it.
- At the IIFA Awards 2009, he won in The Best Male Playback Singer category for the song Jashn-E-Bahara from the film Jodhaa Akbar, at the Screen Awards 2012 (19th) in The Best Playback Singer Category for the Title Track of the film named Ishaqzaade, at Own Radio Mirchi’s Mirchi Music Awards (4 Awards) in 2012 in the following categories: Best Song Representing the Sufi Tradition – Kun Faya Kun from the film Rockstar, Best Indipop Song “Mera Kya Saheb Haitera” from “Dil Ki Baatein”, Best Album of the year and Mirchi listener Award for Rockstar.
- Uttar Pradesh Government has Honored Javed Ali with the highest prestigious award of the state – Yash Bharti Samman.
India TV awarded Javed Ali with the Yuwa Award 2015.