Benny Dayal (Singer) Biography, Personal Life, Physical Statistics, Education, Luxuries, Income & More
Benny Dayal is an Indian singer who is a member of the band S5 launched by the channel SS Music. He made his acting debut in the Malayalam movie ‘By The People’ in which the songs were sung by S5 members and during that time when A.R. Rahman noticed him and took an audition. Currently, he is the judge in Indian adaption of the show “The Voice”, season 2.
Name: Benny Dayal
DOB: May 13, 1984
Birth Place: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Home Town: Kollam, Kerala, India
Home Address: Mumbai
Best Friends: Not Known
Debut Work: Singing Debut: Balleilakka song from the film Sivaji (2007)
Songs: “Balleilakka”, “Neeye Sol”, “Nee Marilyn Monroe”, “Maduraikku”, “Jennifer Lopez”, “Mastam Mastam”, “Tu Meri Dost Hai”, “Dil Ka Rishta”
Height: 168 centimetres
Weight: 80 kilograms
Body: Chest Measurements: 44 Inches, Waist Measurements: 34 Inches, Bicep Measurements: 12 Inches
Hair Color: Bald
Marital Status: Married
Wife: Catherine Thangam (Model & Actress)
GF: Not Known
Kids: Not Known
Father: M.P. Dayal
Mother: Syama Dayal
Brother: Dennis Dayal
School: Abu Dhabi Indian School, Abu Dhabi
College (Graduation): Madras Christian College, Chennai
College (Post-Graduation): Not Attended
Educational Qualification: Bachelor of Commerce and Diploma in Journalism
Cars: BMW, Porsche
Bikes: Not Known
House: Not Known
Salary: 6 lakh rupees/song (estimate)
Net Income: $2 million (estimate)
Film: Not Known
Actor: Amitabh Bachchan, Aamir Khan and Will Ferrell
Actress: Vidya Balan, Priyanka Chopra and Deepika Padukone
Song: Dil Se Re from Dil Se, Nazar Laaye from Raanjhanaa, Masakali from Delhi 6
More Information and Facts about Benny Dayal
- Dayal worked as an Events Coordinator with RR Donnelley. He quit his job in BPO to accomplish his career with music.
- In June 2016, Benny Dayal married his model girlfriend Catherine Thangam in a close-knit ceremony in Bengaluru.
- His albums include Isai, Ithu Premamo, Saaral (produced by Rainbow Bridge Studios), Swaasam (produced by Hexachord) and Vazhkai DJ (Produced by Benny Dayal and Charles Bosco).
- Benny Dayal awards include the RD Burman Award for New Music Talent at 54th Filmfare Awards for Kaise Mujhe Tum (Ghajini). In 2009 at Stardust Awards, he won the Max Stardust Award for New Musical Sensation for Pappu can’t dance/Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na.
- He performed live at Goa (Royal Enfield Raider Maniya) on 19 November 2017, at IIT Hyderabad (ELAN- NVISION) on 21 January 2017, at PBWA Powai Sarvajanin Durgotsav on 21 October 2015, at Spirit of Wipro Run 2015 – Wipro Limited, Bangalore on 20 September 2015, at Zee London Mela – London, UK on 6 September 2015, at Canadian National Exhibition (CNE), Toronto, Canada on 23 August 2015, at the Amrita school of engineering, Coimbatore for Anokha ’15 (Amrita’s annual technical festival) on 7 March 2015, at Infosys Limited, Bangalore, Indian Institute of Engineering Science and Technology, Shibpur for Rebeca ’14 on 27 April 2014 and at the JSS Academy of Technical Education, Bangalore at its annual Techno-Cultural Fest (VERVE – 2014) on 26 April 2014 among many other performances.