Anmol Malik (Singer) Biography, Personal Life, Physical Statistics, Education, Luxuries, Income & More
Anmol Malik is an Indian playback singer and songwriter who works in Bollywood films. She began her singing career by loaning her voice for the movie Biwi No.1. She recorded her first vocal track at the age of 5, followed by other movies where Malik sang as a child artist, like Mela and Badal. She is the daughter of famous music director and singer Anu Malik.
Name: Anmoll Mallik
Profession: Singer, Songwriter
DOB: February 5, 1990
Birth Place: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Home Town: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Home Address: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Best Friends: Not Known
Debut Work: Singing Debut: “Mujhe Maaf Karna” from Biwi No 1 (1999, as a child artist), “Talli”, “Shut Up”, “Aa Nachle” from Ugly Aur Pagli (2008)
Songs: “Suno Suno” from Gali Gali Chor Hai, “Big Fat Indian Wedding” from the movie Yeh Jo Mohabbat Hai, “Ek Mulaqat” from the movie Sonali Cable.
Height: 157 centimetres
Weight: 48 kilograms
Hair Color: Black
Marital Status: Unmarried
Husband: Not Applicable
BF: Not Known
Kids: Not Applicable
Father: Anu Malik (Music Director)
Anmol Malik with father Anu Malik
Mother: Anju Malik
Sister: Ada Malik (Younger)
School: Dhirubhai Ambani International School, Mumbai
College (Graduation): USC School of Cinematic Arts, Los Angeles, USA
College (Post-Graduation): University of Warwick, England
Educational Qualification: B.Sc (Hons)
Cars: Not Known
Bikes: Not Known
House: Not Known
Net Income: $0.5 million (estimate)
More Information and Facts about Anmol Malik
- In 2006, director J.P.Dutta cast her as the singer in the movie Umrao Jaan.
- Her next release was “Chal Mera Hath Pakad Le” from the movie Teree Sang. During the film’s pre-release the song gained significant popularity after Malik’s impromptu live performance on Indian Idol.
- At the age of 16, Malik sang “Talli” from the movie Ugly Aur Pagli, and it debuted at the No.1 position and remained the top dance song for that year.
- Malik has sung various popular songs such as “Suno Suno” from Gali Gali Chor Hai, “Big Fat Indian Wedding” from the movie Yeh Jo Mohabbat Hai, “Ek Mulaqat” from the movie Sonali Cable.
- She sang the Western Version of “Old School Girl” from the movie Tanu Weds Manu Returns in 2015.
- Malik also sang “Time Lagaya Kaiko” in Welcome Back.
- In October 2015, her first indie single “Lamhein”, an official adaptation of Coldplay’s “Paradise”, was released under EMI Records India. The music was recreated by Anu Malik, and the lyrics were by Manoj Muntashir. A music video, directed by Mohit Suri, featured Malik and Mohit Marwah.
- Malik launched her first English single “Let Me Come Home” in February 2017 which went on to quickly trend in the north-east. Malik put the song on YouTube first, where it grabbed the attention of the programming execs at VH1. It slowly climbed the popularity charts, trending among singles by well-known international artists.
- She was one of the composers for the 2017 Hindi-language Indu Sarkar.
- After her graduation from university, Malik released the English single “The Graduation” which has been composed, written and sung by her.
- She won the Max Stardust Award for Musical Singing Sensation [Female] for the song “Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Na Kijo”. For “Talli”, she won the Radio Mirchi Music Award for Best Singer [Female] and the GIMA MTV Rising Star for “Old School Girl”.