N. Chandrababu Naidu (Politician) Biography, Personal Life, Physical Statistics, Education, Luxuries, Income & More
N. Chandrababu Naidu is an Indian politician who has been Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh since 2014. He is the first chief minister of the state since its division. He has served as Chief Minister of united Andhra Pradesh from 1994 to 2004, and as the Leader of the opposition in the united Andhra Pradesh Legislative Assembly from 2004 to 2014. He is currently the National President of Telugu Desam Party.
Name: Nara Chandrababu Naidu
Nickname: Not Known
DOB: April 20, 1950
Birth Place: Naravari Palle, Chandragiri, Madras (Now in Andhra Pradesh)
Home Town: Naravari Palle, Chandragiri
Home Address: Plot No.1310, Road No.65, Jublee Hills, Hyderabad
Best Friends: Not Known
Debut Work: Youth Congress as a student leader in Chandragiri
Political Party: Telugu Desam Party
Height: 180 centimetres
Weight: 75 kilograms
Body: Not Known
Hair Color: Salt & Pepper
Marital Status: Married
Wife: Nara Bhuvaneshwari
GF: Not Known
Kids: Nara Lokesh
Father: Not Known
Mother: Not Known
Sister: Not Known
School: Primary School Sethapuram, Chandragiri Government High School, Kasaragod
College (Graduation): Sri Venkateswara Arts College, Tirupati
College (Post-Graduation): Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati
Educational Qualification: M.A. (Economics)
Cars: bullet proof Hindustan Ambassador
Bikes: Not Known
House: Not Known
Salary: 1.25 Lakh rupees/ month (estimate)
Net Income: 177 Crore rupees (estimate)
Film: Not Known
Actor: Not Known
Actress: Not Known
Song: Not Known
More Information and Facts about N. Chandrababu Naidu
- Naidu has won awards like the IT Indian of the Millennium from India Today, Business Person of the Year by The Economic Times, South Asian of the Year from Time Asia and membership in the World Economic Forum’s Dream Cabinet.
- Naidu chaired the National IT Panel under the NDA government and was labelled as one of the “hidden seven”, working miracles around the world.
- Naidu was drawn to politics at an early age, owing to which he joined the Youth Congress as a student leader in Chandragiri.
- After emergency was imposed in 1975, he became a big follower of Youth Congress president, Sanjay Gandhi.
- Naidu became a Congress member of the Andhra Pradesh legislative assembly (MLA) for Chandragiri in 1978. Following which he was appointed as technical education and cinematography minister in the term of T. Anjaiah. He was the youngest minister in the Congress cabinet.
- The Telugu Desam Party won a majority in the state legislature under his leadership, making it the second-largest party in the BJP-led NDA coalition government.
- In October 2003, Naidu survived a land-mine blast, dodging with a fractured left collarbone and hairline fractures of two right ribs.
- At 28, he was the state’s youngest assembly member and minister. He’s been the longest serving Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh before the formation of Telangana. He was the First Chief Minister of the newly formed Andhra Pradesh from 8 June 2014. He has been the longest-serving opposition leader in the Andhra Pradesh assembly. He was voted IT Indian of the Millennium in a poll by India Today and 20:20 Media. Further, he was named “South Asian Of The Year” by the TIME Magazine, USA. He was labelled as one of the Hidden Seven working wonders around the world, by Profit. He was named the Business Person of the Year by Economic Times and was called as “CEO of Andhra Pradesh”.