Varun Aaron (Cricketer) Biography, Personal Life, Physical Statistics, Education, Luxuries, Income & More
Varun Aaron is an Indian cricketer who is a right-arm fast bowler, and first played for Jharkhand U-19 nd then in Jharkhand Ranji team. He played his first One Day International (ODI) for India in October 2011 and made his Test debut in November 2011. As of now, he plays for the Kings XI Punjab in the IPL. Aaron possesses a smooth run-up and a repeatable action, and unfailingly bowls in surplus of 150 km/h from nearby the stumps.
Name: Varun Raymond Aaron
Nickname: Not Known
Profession: Indian Cricketer (Bowler)
DOB: October 29, 1989
Birth Place: Jamshedpur, Jharkhand, India
Home Town: Jamshedpur, Jharkhand, India
Home Address: Not Known
Best Friends: Not Known
Hobbies: Listening to music
Debut Work: Test- 22 November 2011 vs West Indies in Mumbai, ODI- 23 October 2011 vs England in Mumbai
Coach: Not Known
Domestic/State Team: Jharkhand, Kolkata Knight Riders, Delhi Daredevils, Royal Challengers Bangalore, Kings XI Punjab
Jersey Number: #45 (Royal Challengers Bangalore), #77 (Kings XI Punjab)
Batting Style: Right Handed Bat
Bowling Style: Right-arm fast
Nature on field: Aggressive
Height: 175 centimetres
Weight: 67 kilograms
Body: Chest Measurements: 38 Inches, Waist Measurements: 31 Inches, Biceps: 13 Inches
Hair Color: Black
Marital Status: Married
Wife: Ragini Singh
GF: Not Known
Father: Clement Paul Aaron
Mother: Mary Aaron
Brother/Sister: Not Known
School: Not Known
College (Graduation): Not Known
College (Post-Graduation): Not Known
Educational Qualification: Not known
Cars: Not Known
Bikes: Not Known
House: Not Known
Salary: Test match fees- Rs 150,000, Basic Pay- Rs 25 Lakh, ODI fees- Rs 100,000 (estimate)
Net Income: Not Known
Film: Not Known
Actor: Not Known
Actress: Not Known
Song: Not Known
Cricketer: Andy Roberts
More Information and Facts about Varun Aaron
- Aaron has been part of the MRF Pace Foundation in Chennai since the age of 15.
- In Jharkhand Under-19, he also played for East Zone and was later in India Under-19 camp.
- His pace has been emphasised by him since his teens leading to two stress fractures of the back after his Ranji Trophy debut in 2008-09 for Jharkhand.
- Earlier he had been a part of the Kolkata Knight Riders.
- Varun Aaron made his IPL debut in 2011 for Delhi Daredevils.
- Currently, he plays for the Kings XI Punjab.
- Aaron took 13 wickets in the 2010–11 Ranji Trophy and bowled a 153.4 km/h delivery.
- Varun Aaron was part of the India Emerging Players squad that visited Australia in 2011, and earned a place in the India ODI squad for the series in England.
- He made his India debut in Mumbai when England returned for an ODI series in October 2011. He was part of the India Emerging Players squad that went to Australia in 2011.
- In September 2014, the Durham County Cricket Club signed him for the 2014 County Championship.
- In February 2017, he was taken on board by the Kings XI Punjab team for the 2017 Indian Premier League for 2.8 crores.
- Varun Aaron was in the Test squad for the first time in India’s home series against the West Indies.
- Owing to a back injury he had a two-year pause from national cricket.
- Aaron was selected by India for the five match Test series to be played in England. Aaron appeared in the 4th Test.
- Aaron has played in the India vs. South Africa Test series in which he is in the 1st Test at Mohali in 2015.