Samuel Badree (Cricketer) Biography, Personal Life, Physical Statistics, Education, Luxuries, Income & More
Samuel Badree is a Trinidadian cricketer who plays internationally for the West Indies. Badree made his first-class debut for Trinidad and Tobago in 2002, but played only sporadically, concentrating on the limited-overs forms of the game. He made his Twenty20 International debut for the West Indies in June 2012, against New Zealand. Badree has since represented the West Indies at the 2012 and 2014 editions of the World Twenty20, finishing as one of the leading wicket-takers at the latter.
Name: Samuel Badree
Nickname: Not Known
Profession: West Indian Cricketer (Bowler)
DOB: March 9, 1981
Birth Place: Barrackpore, Trinidad
Religion: Not Known
Home Town: Barrackpore, Trinidad
Home Address: Not Known
Best Friends: Not Known
Hobbies: Watching films, playing football & badminton
Debut Work: T20- 30 June 2012 against New Zealand in Lauderhill
Coach: Not Known
Domestic/State Team: Brisbane Heat, Chennai Super Kings, Islamabad United, Rajasthan Royals, Royal Challengers Bangalore, St Kitts and Nevis Patriots, Trinidad, Trinidad & Tobago, Trinidad & Tobago Red Steel.
Jersey Number: #77 (West Indies) and #77 (IPL)
Batting Style: Right arm leg-spin
Bowling Style: Googly
Nature on field: Calm
Height: 178 centimetres
Weight: 72 kilograms
Body: Chest Measurements: 41 Inches, Waist Measurements: 32 Inches, Biceps: 12 Inches
Hair Color: Black
Marital Status: Married
Wife: Stacy Ramlal-Badree
GF: Not Known
Father: Not Known
Mother: Not Known
Sister: Annmarie Ramsawak Badree
School: Naparima College, San Fernando, Trinidad and Tobago
College (Graduation):Not Known
College (Post-Graduation): Not Known
Educational Qualification: Not Known
Cars: BMW, Nissan
Bikes: Not Known
Salary: Retainership Fee- Rs 50 Lakh per year
Net Income: $1 million (estimate)
Film: Not Known
Actor: Not Known
Actress: Not Known
Song: Ken Marlon Charles a.k.a. KMC
Cricketer: Sachin Tendulkar
More Information and Facts about Samuel Badree
- When he was in the school cricket team, he hit 6 sixes from 6 balls in an over.
- He made his debut against the Rajasthan cricket team at Jaipur in November, 2012.
- He took four wickets at a bowling average of 82.0 in the first four games of his career.
- In Ranji season during 2012-13, he took 27 wickets at 26.25 from six games, with one five-wicket haul.
- In the Ranji season during 2013-14, he took 48 wickets at 20.81 from ten games with five five-wicket hauls.
- In the Ranji Trophy final during 2015-16, he took eight wickets against the Saurashtra cricket team and helped Mumbai cricket team win its 41st Ranji Trophy title.
- He joined Kings XI Punjab at the 2014 IPL player auction for 2015 season of Indian Premier League and debuted against Delhi Daredevils where he took one for 38 in his 4 overs.