Sakshi Dhoni (M.S. Dhoni’s Wife) Biography, Personal Life, Physical Statistics, Education, Luxuries, Income & More
Sakshi Dhoni is well-known as the better half of Mahendra Singh Dhoni. During the IPL season, she is always seen supporting her husband and his team. Sakshi Dhoni became part of the IPL match-fixing scandal when she was seen sitting next to Vindoo Dara Singh.
Name: Sakshi Singh Rawat
Nickname: Not Known
Profession: Not Known
DOB: November 19, 1988
Birth Place: Guwahati, Assam, India
Home Town: Dehradun, Uttarakhand, India
Best Friends: Not Known
Hobbies: Cooking and listening to music
- Not Known
Height: 158 centimetres
Weight: 46 kilograms
Hair Color: Black
Marital Status: Married
Husband: MS Dhoni (Cricketer)
BF: Not Known
Father: R K Singh (works at Kanoi Group’s Binaguri Tea Company)
Mother: Sheila Singh
Brother/Sister: Akshay Singh, Abhilasha Bisht
School: Welham Girls’ School, Dehradun, Jawahar Vidya Mandir, Ranchi
College (Graduation): Institute of Hotel Management, Aurangabad
College (Post-Graduation): Not Attended
Educational Qualification: Graduate in Hotel Management
Cars: Mahindra Scorpio, Maruti SX4, Hummer H2, Toyota Corolla, Land Rover Freelander, GMC Sierra, Mitsubishi Pajero Sfx, Mitsubishi Out Lander, Porsche 911, Audi Q7 SUV, Ferrari 599
Bikes: Not Applicable
House: Not Known
Net Income: Not Known
Film: Twilight series, Tokyo Drift and P.S. I Love You
Actor: Salman Khan, Shah Rukh Khan, Ranveer Singh and John Abraham
Actress: Priyanka Chopra, Jessica Alba, Jennifer Lopez and Sushmita Sen
Song: Music of The Beatles, A.R.Rahman, Enrique Iglesias, Bruno Mars, Rihanna, Taylor Swift, Nicki Minaj and Keith Urban
More Information and Facts about Sakshi Dhoni
- Her family moved to Dehradun as her grandfather was working there as a divisional forest officer. She grew up there along with her siblings.
- Sakshi received her pre-primary education at Guwahati.
- Bollywood actress Anushka Sharma was Sakshi’s classmate at Guwahati.
- She holds a degree in hotel management from the Institute of Hotel Management, Aurangabad.
- She did her internship at Taj Bengal, Kolkata, where she met her future husband.
- The couple welcomed their daughter, Ziva in February 2015.
- Both Dhoni and Sakshi studied at the same school in Ranchi. However, Sakshi was his junior and hence they had never met during their school time.
- Their respective fathers were colleagues at Mecon Limited.
- They were introduced to each other by the manager and their common friend, Yudhajit Dutta.
- The couple’s engagement ceremony was held on July 3, 2010, at ‘Hotel Competent’ in Dehradun. Their wedding took place 2 days later at ‘Vishranti Resort’ near Dehradun. Dhoni’s friends from sports, politics, and the film industry attended the wedding.
- At the wedding, Sakshi wore a gorgeous red and green lehenga by Sabyasachi Mukherjee.
- Sakshi has always stayed away from the paparazzi.
- She is very active on her social media accounts and keeps posting photos of her daughter.