Rajat Bhatia (Cricketer) Biography, Personal Life, Physical Statistics, Education, Luxuries, Income & More
Rajat Bhatia is an Indian cricketer. He is an all-rounder, and has been playing domestic cricket for more than fifteen years. He has represented many teams, such as the Tamil Nadu cricket team, his home state, the Delhi cricket team and Delhi Daredevils Kolkata Knight Riders and Rising Pune Supergiants in the IPL. He was a part of the MRF Pace Foundation earlier. In 2011, he helped the Kolkata Knight Riders get into the top four and qualify for the Champions League Twenty20 for the first time. . A medium-pace bowler who has been consistent in one line and a batsman good enough to tough it out, Bhatia has turned in many powerful performances in domestic cricket.
Name: Rajat Bhatia
Profession: Indian Cricketer (All-rounder)
DOB: October 22,1979
Birth Place: Delhi, India
Home Town: Delhi, India
Home Address: Delhi, India
Best Friends: Not Known
Hobbies: Listening to music
Debut Work: First-class debut -1999/00, List A debut-2000/01, T20s debut- Delhi v Himachal Pradesh at Delhi, Apr 3, 2007
Coach: Not Known
Domestic/State Team: Tamil Nadu, Delhi, Delhi Daredevils, Kolkata Knight Riders, Rajasthan Royals, Rising Pune Supergiants, Abahani Limited
Jersey Number: #22 (Delhi Daredevils, Kolkata Knight Riders), #29 (Rising Pune Supergiants)
Batting Style: Right Handed Bat
Bowling Style: Right-arm fast-medium
Nature on field: Aggressive
Height: 170 centimetres
Weight: 65 kilograms
Body: Chest Measurements: 39 Inches, Waist Measurements: 32 Inches, Biceps: 13 Inches
Hair Color: Black
Marital Status: Married
Wife: Neha Bhatia
GF: Not Known
Kids: 1 daughter
Father: Not Known
Mother: Not Known
Brother/Sister: Not Known
School: Not Known
College (Graduation): Not Known
College (Post-Graduation): Not Known
Educational Qualification: Not known
Cars: Not Known
Bikes: Not Known
House: Not Known
Salary: Not Known
Net Income: 50 Lakh rupees (estimate)
Film: Not Known
Actor: Shah Rukh Khan
Actress: Not Known
Song: Not Known
Cricketer: Sachin Tendulkar
More Information and Facts about Rajat Bhatia
- In the 4 Under-19 matches, he scored 152 runs at an average of 50.67 and bowled 8 wickets out.
- With 512 runs in 7 matches, he added to the Delhi’s 2007-08 Ranji Trophy victory.
- While playing against Somerset in 2011 Champions League T20, Bhatia bowled 3.4 overs with the numbers of 2 for 27 and was the best bowler for KKR in the match and the whole season.
- He had an extraordinary first-class career and scored nearly 4000 runs averaging about 50 and bowled 76 wickets out at 29.21.
- He has played domestic cricket for 11 years now, making his first-class debut for Tamil Nadu cricket team against Sinhalese Sports Club, at Colombo, in 2000, and he also made his List A debut for the same team against the same team in the same year.
- He was taken on board by Rajasthan Royals at the 2014 IPL auction for around INR 2 crores. He was bought for INR 6 million in the VIVO IPL Auction 9.
- In November 2015, Bhatia was not selected for the Delhi cricket team for 2015/16 Ranji Season after playing 81 matches where he scored 4666 runs and took 96 wickets which led to him joining the Rajasthan cricket team for rest of the season.