Karun Nair (Cricketer) Biography, Personal Life, Physical Statistics, Education, Luxuries, Income & More
Karun Kaladharan Nair is an Indian international cricketer who plays for Karnataka in domestic cricket. He has previously played for Royal Challengers Bangalore, Rajasthan Royals and Delhi Daredevils in the Indian Premier League, and was signed up by the Kings XI Punjab in 2018 IPL.
Name: Karun Kaladharan Nair
Nickname: Not Known
DOB: December 6, 1991
Birth Place: Jodhpur, Rajasthan, India
Home Town: Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Home Address: Not Known
Best Friends: Not Known
Hobbies: Watching movies
Debut Work:Test- 26 November 2016 vs England in Mohali, ODI- 11 June 2016 vs Zimbabwe in Harare
Coach: B Shivanand
Domestic/State Team: Royal Challengers Bangalore, Karnataka, Rajasthan Royals, South Zone, Mangalore United, Delhi Daredevils
Jersey Number: #69 (India)
Batting Style: Right Handed Bat
Bowling Style: Right-arm off-break
Nature on field: Calm
Height: 168 centimetres
Weight: 67 kilograms
Body: Chest Measurements: 38 Inches, Waist Measurements: 31 Inches, Biceps: 12 Inches
Hair Color: Black
Marital Status: Unmarried
Wife: Not Applicable
GF: Not Known
Kids: Not Applicable
Father: Kaladharan Nair (Businessman)
Mother: Prema Nair (School Teacher)
Brother/Sister: Shruti Nair (Elder, lives in Canada)
Karun Nair with family
School: Chinmayi School (till fourth grade), Frank Anthony Public School
College (Graduation): Not Known
College (Post-Graduation): Not Known
Educational Qualification: Not Known
Cars: Not Known
Bikes: Not Known
House: Not Known
Salary: Not Known
Net Income:$2 million (estimate)
Film: Chak De! India
Actor: Not Known
Actress: Not Known
Song: Not Known
Cricketer: Sachin Tendulkar
More Information and Facts about Karun Nair
- He became the third player in international cricket to convert his maiden century into a triple century, by scoring an unbeaten 303 against England in his third Test.
- He scored three consecutive centuries in their final league game and the first-two knockout matches in the 2013-14 season of the Ranji Trophy.
- He became only the second player from Karnataka to score a triple century and the first batsman to score a triple century in a Ranji final since 1946–47. It was the highest total by a batsman in the final of the Ranji Trophy.
- He scored his maiden Test century in the final match of the seriesagainst England at Mohali at the M. A. Chidambaram Stadium, going on to finish 303 not out. He took three innings to hit the triple century, thus becoming the quickest batsman to a maiden triple-hundred in Test cricket history.
- Nair became only the second Indian batsman to hit a triple-hundred in Tests after Virender Sehwag and the third player to convert their maiden Test centuries into triple centuries. India won the match by an innings and 75 runs, and Nair was named as the player of the match.
- Nair started playing cricket at the age of 10.
- Karun Nair cheated death in 2016 when he was at the Pampa River and the boat he was on almost drowned but luckily the rescue team reached in time.