Ish Sodhi (Cricketer) Biography, Personal Life, Physical Statistics, Education, Luxuries, Income & More
Inderbir Singh Sodhi is a New Zealand international cricketer who is a representative of the New Zealand national team, and Northern Districts. Ish Sodhi made his debut for Northern Districts in the 2012–13 Plunket Shield season. He bowls right-arm leg spin, and bats right-handed. He reached the no.1 ranking for T20I bowlers ranking in January 2018.
Name: Inderbir Singh Sodhi
Profession: Cricketer (Bowler)
DOB: October 31, 1992
Birth Place: Ludhiana, Punjab, India
Nationality: Indian, New Zealand
Home Town: Auckland, New Zealand
Home Address: New Zealand
Best Friends: Not Known
Hobbies: Watching movies, playing basketball
Debut Work: Test- 9 October 2013 vs Bangladesh in Chittagong, ODI- 2 August 2015 vs Zimbabwe in Harare, T20- 5 July 2014 vs West Indies in Dominica
Coach: Dipak Patel (former New Zealand cricketer)
Domestic/State Team: New Zealand, Adelaide Strikers, Auckland Under-17s, Auckland Under-19s, New Zealand A, New Zealand Under-19s, Northern Districts
Jersey Number: #61 (New Zealand)
Batting Style: Right Handed Bat
Bowling Style: Right-arm Leg Break
Nature on field: Not Known
Height: 183 centimetres
Weight: 75 kilograms
Body: Chest Measurements: 38 Inches, Waist Measurements: 30 Inches, Biceps: 12 Inches
Hair Color: Black
Marital Status: Unmarried
Wife: Not Applicable
GF: Not Known
Kids: Not Applicable
Father: Rajbir Singh Sodhi (Doctor)
Mother: Simrat Sodhi (Teacher)
Brother/Sister: Not Known
School: Papatoetoe High School, Auckland, New Zealand
College (Graduation): Not Known
College (Post-Graduation): Not Known
Educational Qualification: Not known
Cars: Not Known
Bikes: Not Known
House: Property in New Zealand
Salary: $57,850 (estimate)
Net Income: $1 million (estimate)
More Information and Facts about Ish Sodhi
- Ish Sodhi was not named in the Test squad against Bangladesh in 2017, which led him to play for Adelaide Strikers as an injury standby for Chris Jordan.
- In his third game for the Strikers he finished the match with statistics of 6/11 off 3.3 overs to win the match for the Strikers and Man of the Match. These figures are the second best in Big Bash.
- His international debut for New Zealand came in a Test match against Bangladesh all through New Zealand’s 2013 tour of that country.
- Ish Sodhi made his Twenty20 International debut against the West Indies in July 2014.
- In November 2014, Sodhi was carefully chosen for a three-test series against Pakistan cricket team. In the first, he scored 63, which is not only a personal best it is the best score by a New Zealand number-ten batsman in Test cricket.
- Ish Sodhi made his One Day International debut for New Zealand against Zimbabwe on 2 August 2015.Even though he was not recalled into New Zealand’s limited-overs side until 19 February 2017 against South Africa in an ODI.