Isha Ambani (Businesswoman) Biography, Personal Life, Physical Statistics, Education, Luxuries, Income & More
Isha Mukesh Ambani is an Indian businesswoman who is the daughter of Mukesh Ambani and Nita Ambani. After graduating in Psychology and South Asian studies from Yale University, in October 2014 she was welcomed into the boards of directors of Jio and Reliance Retail.
Name: Isha Mukesh Ambani
DOB: October 23, 1991
Birth Place: Mumbai, India
Home Town: Mumbai, India
Home Address: Mumbai
Best Friends: Not Known
Hobbies: Playing piano, soccer
- Business analyst at McKinsey & Company, previously
- Manager of the branding and management segments of AJIO
- Director at Reliance Jio Infocomm and Reliance Retail
Height: 161 centimetres
Weight: 57 kilograms
Hair Color: Black
Marital Status: Unmarried
Husband: Not Applicable
BF: Not Known
Kids: Not Applicable
Father: Mukesh Ambani (Chairman & Managing Director at Reliance Industries Limited)
Mother: Nita Ambani (Chairperson & Founder at Reliance Foundation)
Brother: Akash Ambani (twin brother), Anant Ambani (younger)
School: Dhirubhai Ambani International School, Mumbai, India
College (Graduation): Yale University, New Haven, Connecticut, U.S.
College (Post-Graduation): Stanford Graduate School of Business, California, U.S.
Educational Qualification: Graduation in Psychology and South Asian studies from Yale University
Cars: Bentley Flying Spur, Rolls Royce Phantom, Mercedes Benz S Class, Maybach 62, BMW 760li
Bikes: Not Known
House: 27 story house Antilia worth $1 billion (approx.)
Net Income: $720 million (estimate)
Film: Not Known
Actor: Not Known
Actress: Not Known
Song: Not Known
More Information and Facts about Isha Ambani
- She was ranked 2nd on the Forbes’ Youngest Billionaire Heiresses list, and in 2015 was named among 12 powerful upcoming businesswomen in Asia.
- After completing her education, Ambani worked as a business analyst with the management consulting firm, McKinsey & Company.
- In December 2015, she led the employee launch of Jio’s 4G services along with her brother in the presence of the brand’s ambassador, Shah Rukh Khan.
- In April 2016, Ambani launched AJIO, an online fashion retailer, at the 2016 edition of Lakme Fashion Week. She oversees the branding and management segments of AJIO.