Shloka Mehta (Akash Ambani’s fiancee) Biography, Personal Life, Physical Statistics, Education, Luxuries, Income & More
Mukesh Ambani’s elder son’s fiancée, Shloka Mehta is the daughter of the renowned diamond merchant, Russel Mehta. She is the co-founder of ConnectFor, which helps volunteers who want to help in certain fields with there innovations and efforts to reach out to the specific NGOs. In the first week of March 2018, there was a buzz about her marriage to the young businessman and son of Mukesh Ambani, Akash Ambani. Both are going to engage in the last week of March 2018 and the marriage can take place in the early December of 2018.
Shloka Mehta’s fiance Akash Ambani
Name: Shloka Mehta
DOB: 11th July 1990
Birth Place: Mumbai
Home Town: Bhavnagar, Gujarat
Home Address: South Mumbai, Maharashtra
Hobbies: Travelling, Listening to music
Shloa Mehta with fiance Akash Ambani
- Shloka Mehta completed her schooling from Dhirubhai Ambani International School, Mumbai.
- She attended the Princeton University, New Jersey, United States, where she completed her bachelor’s degree in Anthropology.
- Later, she went to the London School of Economics and Political Science and received a Master’s degree in Law.
- After completing her education, she returned back to home and joined her father’s company Rosy Blue as one of the directors of the company in 2014.
- She also co-founded the ConnectFor, a company dealing with the NGOs providing them with the volunteers in terms of donation as well as manpower.
- As in 2018, she has an estimated net worth of $18 million or ₹120 crore.
Height: 168 cm
Weight: 55 kg
Hair Color: Black
Marital Status: Unmarried
BF: Akash Ambani
Father: Russell Mehta
Mother: Mona Mehta
Brother: Viraj Mehta
Akash Ambani with Shloka Mehta
School: Dhirubhai Ambani International School, Mumbai.
College (Graduation): Princeton University, New Jersey, United States
College (Post-Graduation): London School of Economics and Political Science
Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Anthropology, Master’s degree in Law
Cars: Mini Cooper, Mercedes Benz, and Bentley
TV Shows: NA
Net Income: ₹120 crore.
Shloka Mehta in a saree
More facts and information about Shloka Mehta
- She was a bright student at her school and colleges, scoring more than 95 percentile in her academics. She is youngest of 3 children of Russell and Mona Mehta.
- She is an avid animal lover.
- In 2014, she joined her father’s company Rosy Blue Diamonds, as one of the directors.
- She has always taken a keen interest in social work and has co-founded ‘ConnectFor’ in 2015, which encourages financial as well as volunteering help for various NGOs.
- Akash had proposed her just after completing their school, and after a long relationship of around 9 years, they are likely to get married in December 2018.
- She has given speeches at various educational institutions.
- In 2014, she joined her father’s company ‘Rosy Blue Diamonds’ as one of the directors.