Nita Ambani (Mukesh Ambani’s wife) Biography, Personal Life, Physical Statistics, Education, Luxuries, Income & More
Nita Dalal Mukesh Ambani is the C.E.O. and founder of the Reliance Foundation and a non-executive director of Reliance. She is amongst the wealthiest women in India. Nita Ambani is the wife of Mukesh Ambani. She is also the owner of the Mumbai Indians cricket team.
Name: Nita Dalal Mukesh Ambani
Nickname: Not Known
Profession: Chairperson, Reliance Foundation
DOB: November 1, 1963
Birth Place: Mumbai, India
Home Town: Mumbai, India
Home Address: Mumbai
Best Friends: Not Known
Hobbies: Doing philanthropic activities, teaching, dancing, swimming, travelling, reading, watching movies, and collecting artwork
- The founder and chairperson of Reliance Foundation
- The owner of Mumbai Indians
- Part of the board of Reliance Industries
- Founder & Chairperson of the Dhirubhai Ambani International School in Mumbai
Height: 165 centimetres
Weight: 57 kilograms
Hair Color: Brown
Marital Status: Married
Husband: Mukesh Ambani
BF: Not Known
Kids: Isha M. Ambani, Akash Ambani, Anant Ambani
Father: Ravindrabhai Dalal (a senior executive of the Birla group)
Mother: Purnima Dalal
Sister: Mamta Dalal (Teacher)
School: Not Known
College (Graduation): Narsee Monjee College of Commerce and Economics, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
College (Post-Graduation): Not Attended
Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Commerce
Cars: Bentley Flying Spur, Rolls Royce Phantom, Mercedes Benz S Class, Maybach 62, BMW 760li
Jets: Boeing Business Jet 2, Falcon 900EX, Airbus 319 Corporate Jet
House: 27 story house Antilia worth $1 billion (approx.)
Net Income: $40.1 billion (estimate)
Film: Not Known
Actor: Not Known
Actress: Not Known
Song: Not Known
More Information and Facts about Nita Ambani
- Nita is the founder and chairperson of Dhirubhai Ambani International School, Mumbai.
- Ambani has received numerous honours including a place in the 2016 edition of both the most powerful women business leaders in Asia list by Forbes and the fifty high and mighty Indians list by India Today.
- She is the first Indian woman to become a member of the International Olympic Committee.
- Ambani was privileged by the Metropolitan Museum in New York for her work in philanthropy, education and promoting the arts.
- In 1997, Nita Ambani was a part of the project of building a company township for the employees of Reliance’s mega-refinery in Jamnagar.
- She has also led the ‘Education for All’ (EFA) enterprise as part of Mumbai Indians’ way of giving back to society, that has reached over 70,000 underprivileged children and created awareness for education.
- Ambani was among eight candidates designated for affiliation in the International Olympic Committee.
- Ambani grew up in a middle-class setting in suburban Mumbai.
- She is a trained Bharatnatyam dancer.
- She is the receiver of the award for Best Corporate Supporter of Indian Sports, given by the Times of India.