Andrei Koscheev (Shriya Saran’s husband) Biography, Personal Life, Physical Statistics, Education, Luxuries, Income & More
The popular Russian Tennis player, an entrepreneur, a motivational speaker and a prominent personality among the people of Russia, Andrei Koscheev is said to have got married to the South Indian actress Shriya Saran on 12 March 2018 in a private ceremony at Shriya’s apartment in Mumbai. The ceremony was attended by only a few family member and close friends. Andrei Koscheev was born in Saint Petersburg, Russia. A famous personality in his country, he along with his brother are national level Tennis player. He has won many awards in this field and is still active in the same field.
Name: Andrei Koscheev
Profession: Tennis player, Entrepreneur
DOB: 15th of April.
Birth Place: Saint Petersburg, Russia
Home Town: Saint Petersburg, Russia
Hobbies: writing, reading, scuba diving, jet ski, and swimming.
Shriya Saran with husband Andrei Koscheev
- Andrei Koscheev‘s love for cooking led him to start a business related to food in 2005.
- He opened a restaurant in his hometown named as Domavkusnee (ДомаВкуснее) in 2005.
- He has launched many branches of his restaurant in a very small period of time.
- He won the ‘Best Young Entrepreneur of the Year‘ award in 2015 and has also won many other awards.
- Andrei Koscheev completed his education from Stockholm School of Economics, Sweden and got a diploma in General Management.
- He started his career a Tennis player. He played at the national level and won many matches.
- He has also played some matches against his real brother who is also a Tennisplayer.
Height: 1.70 meter
Hair Color: Brunette
Marital Status: Married
Wife: Shriya Saran
Father: Not known
Mother: Natalya Koscheeva
Brother: Nikita Koscheeva
Andrei Koscheev with mother and brother
School: Not Known
College (Graduation): Stockholm School of Economics, Sweden
College (Post-Graduation): NA
Educational Qualification: General Management
Net Income: NA
More facts and information about Andrei Koscheev
- He has been playing Tennis for many years and participates in National level championships.
- His brother is also a Tennis player and they have played opposite to each other many times.
- He is also a restaurateur and an entrepreneur. He has launched a chain of restaurants named as Domavkusnee. The restaurant serves organic, healthy and cheap food.
- He has won a few awards in the field of business. He won the ‘Best Young Entrepreneur’ in 2015.
- Andrei Koscheev is also into charity and his restaurant’s menu includes various dishes named after many celebrities. A few percentages of the money earned by selling those dishes go to charity.
- He is fond of reading books related to business.
- Being an entrepreneur at a young age he has become an inspiration for many and is invited to many institutions for motivational speeches.