Udita Goswami (Actress) Biography, Personal Life, Physical Statistics, Education, Luxuries, Income & More
Udita Goswami is an Indian actress who works in Bollywood. She spent most of her childhood in Kathmandu, Nepal. Udita Goswami began her career as a model and worked for brands like Pepsi and Titan Watches. She also appeared in Ahmed Khan’s music video for the remix of Kya Khoob Lagti Ho with Upen Patel.
Name: Udita Goswami
Nickname: Not Known
Profession: Actress, Model, DJ
DOB: February 9, 1984
Birth Place: Guwahati, Assam
Home Town: Dehradun, India
Home Address: Mumbai
Best Friends: Not known
Hobbies: Listening to music, dancing
Debut Work: Paap (2002)
Movies: Aksar (2006), Dil Diya Hai (2006), Diary of a Butterfly (2012), Zeher (2005), Kisse Pyaar Karoon (2009)
TV Serials: Not Applicable
Height: 170 centimetres
Hair Color: Black
Marital Status: Married
Husband: Mohit Suri (Director)
BF: Meera Jasmine (Actress)
Kids: Devi Suri
Father: Garhwali father from Uttrakhand
Mother: Assamese mother
Brother: Not Known
School: Cambrian Hall, Dehradun, DAV Public School
College (Graduation): Not Known
College (Post-Graduation): Not Known
Educational Qualification: Not Known
Cars: BMW, Toyota
Bikes: Not Applicable
House: Not Known
Movies: 50 Lakh rupees/ film (estimate)
TV Shows: Not Applicable
Net Income: Not known
Film: Not Known
Actor: Not Known
Actress: Not Known
Song: Not Known
More Information and Facts about Udita Goswami
- Her grandmother is a Nepalese national who is a sister of former Nepalese Prime Minister Tulsi Giri.
- In 2012, she starred in Diary of a Butterfly directed by Vinodh Mukhi, which released to poor reviews.
- Goswami was in a relationship with Mohit Suri for 9 years before marrying him in 2013, and they have a daughter, Devi.
- For Paap (2003), her character Kaaya was critically acclaimed and she was nominated in Zee Cine Awards for Best Female Debut.
- In 2006, in the film Dil Diya Hai, she has a special appearance as Pannu.
- She attended the Sundance Film Festival in Utah.
- She always wanting to be part of showbiz, and was not quite happy with her life in Dehradun. When she planned to re-locate to Bombay, her parents initially declined, but later let her have her own way.
- MTV approached her, and she consequently became the winner of MTV Model Mission 2.
- She did her very first fashion feature photo-shoot with professional photographer Anand Seth.
- She has also been involved in political awareness.
- Udita has done a show for the ‘Sick Kids Foundation’.
- She was award presenter in 2004 for the ’49th Filmfare Awards’.
- Her appearance in ‘The Man’ originally scheduled for a 2010 release, is on hold as of now.
- She is ranked amongst the ‘Top 100 Beautiful Women’.