Tusshar Kapoor (Actor) Biography, Personal Life, Physical Statistics, Education, Luxuries, Income & More
Tusshar Kapoor is an Indian actor and is the son of Bollywood actor Jeetendra and Shobha Kapoor and brother of Ekta Kapoor. He studied at the University of Michigan and graduated with a BBA from the Stephen M. Ross School of Business. Tushar made his debut with Mujhe Kucch Kehna Hai alongside Kareena Kapoor in (2001). The next two years followed with a list of box office flops, although he was noted for acting alongside his father in the film Kucch To Hai (2003). He was recognized for his role in Gayab (2004). Kapoor appeared in comic roles in Golmaal (2006) and Golmaal Returns (2008) and Golmaal 3 (2010), which were hits.
Name: Tusshar Ravi Kapoor (Real Name)
DOB: November 20, 1976
Birth Place: Bombay, Maharashtra, India
Home Town: Bombay, Maharashtra, India
Home Address: Mumbai, India
Best Friends: Riteish Deshmukh, Karan Johar
Hobbies: Playing basketball
Debut Work: Mujhe Kucch Kehna Hai (2001)
Movies: Kucch To Hai (2003) ,Gayab (2004), Golmaal (2006), Golmaal Returns (2008), Golmaal 3 (2010)
TV Serials: Not Applicable
Height: 175 centimetres
Weight: 75 kilograms
Body: Chest Measurements: 40 Inches, Waist Measurements: 32 Inches, Bicep Measurements: 14 Inches
Hair Color: Black
Marital Status: Unmarried
Wife: Not Applicable
GF: Radhika Apte (rumour)
Kids: Laksshya (surrogate)
Father: Jeetendra (Actor)
Mother: Shobha Kapoor (Producer)
Sister: Ekta Kapoor (Producer)
School: Bombay Scottish School, Mumbai
College (Graduation): University of Michigan’s Ross School of Business, Ann Arbor, Michigan
College (Post-Graduation): Not Attended
Educational Qualification: Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) and Liberal Arts
Cars: Porsche Cayenne, Audi Q7 and BMW 7, Ford, Mercedes Benz, Range Rover and Bentley
Bikes: Suzuki Hayabusa GSX-R 1300
House: House in Mumbai worth around Rs.6.9 Crore rupees
Movies: 1-2 Crore rupees/film (estimate)
TV Shows: Not Applicable
Net Income: $11 Million (estimate)
Film: Kuch Kuch Hota Hai
Actor: Shah Rukh Khan, Aamir Khan
Actress: Julia Roberts, Tabu
Song: Not Known
More Information and Facts about Tusshar Kapoor
- Before making his debut as an actor, Kapoor worked with film director David Dhawan as an assistant.
- He trained as an actor with Roshan Taneja and Mahendra Verma, in their acting school, and in dance with Nimesh Bhatt.
- He made his debut in 2001 with the blockbuster Mujhe Kucch Kehna Hai, a remake of the Telugu super hit Tholi Prema, along with Kareena Kapoor. He received the Filmfare Award for Best Male Debut for his work in the film. He then featured as Rahul in Kyaa Dil Ne Kahaa with Esha Deol. Kapoor then appeared in two more Telugu remakes Jeena Sirf Merre Liye (2002), and Yeh Dil (2003), which copedreasonably well at the box office.
- He appeared in Ram Gopal Varma’s production Gayab (2004) for which he received critical appreciation.
- Kapoor was starred in several commercial hits such as Khakee (2004), Kyaa Kool Hai Hum (2005), Golmaal (2006), Shootout at Lokhandwala (2007), Golmaal Returns (2008), Golmaal 3 (2010), The Dirty Picture (2011), Kyaa Super Kool Hain Hum (2012), the critically acclaimed Shor in the City (2012), and Shootout at Wadala (2013).
- In 2012, Kapoor took part in the “Fashion for a Cause” event which raised money for homeless children.
- He has co-produced the film Chaar Din Ki Chandni (2012), in which he has also starred.
- He worked as a chief actor in Bollywood adult comedies Kyaa Kool Hain Hum 3 (2016) and Mastizaade (2016) both of which did ordinary business.
- In 2017, he featured as Lucky in the comedy film Golmaal Again, which ended up being a blockbuster.