Trisha Krishnan (Actress) Biography, Personal Life, Physical Statistics, Education, Luxuries, Income & More
Trisha Krishnan is an Indian film actress and model, who is mainly seen in the South Indian film industries as a leading actress. She was noticed after quite a lot of beauty pageants like the Miss Madras contest (1999), which marked her entry into films. Gradually she was starred in the successful films, Saamy (2003) and Ghilli (2004) in Tamil cinema and Varsham (2004) in Telugu cinema for which she secured her first South Filmfare Best Actress Award. In 2010, she made her Bollywood début in Khatta Meetha. She was seen in her profession finest performances in Abhiyum Naanum (2008) and Vinnaithaandi Varuvaayaa (2010) for which she won Vijay Award for Favourite Heroine and was nominated for Filmfare Best Tamil Actress Award.
Name: Trisha Krishanan
DOB: May 4, 1983
Birth Place: Palakkad,Kerala, India
Home Town: Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Home Address: Not known
Best Friends: Not known
Hobbies: Reading, Listening to music, reading, swimming
Debut Work: Jodi (1999, tamil), Nee Manasu Naaku Telusu (2003,telegu), Khatta Meetha (2010,Bollywood), Power (2014, Kannada)
Movies: Saamy (2003), Ghilli (2004), Nenoddantana (2005)
TV Serials:Not Applicable
Marital Status: Unmarried
Husband: Not applicable
BF: Rana Daggubati (Actor)
Father: Krishnan (Died, Worked as a General Manager at a five star hotel in Hyderabad)
Brother/Sister: Not known
School: Sacred Heart Matriculation Hr. Sec School, Church Park, Chennai
College (Graduation): Ethiraj College for Women, Chennai
College (Post-Graduation): Not attended
Educational Qualification: Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
Cars: BMW, Mercedes
Bikes: Not Applicable
House: properties in Mumbai
Movies: 2-3 Crore/film (estimate)
TV Shows:Not Applicable
Net Income: $4 million (estimate)
Film: The Silence of the Lambs (1991), The English Patient (1996), Jilla (2014), Vaalu (2015)
Actor: Tom Hanks and Salman Khan
Actress: Julia Roberts, Jennifer Lawrence, Manisha Koirala, Simran
Song: Not Known
More Information and Facts about Trisha Krishnan
- She was introduced into the film industry through director Ameer Sultan’s film, Mounam Pesiyadhey where she acted in opposite Surya.
- During her college days she ventured into modelling and appeared in several print and television commercials.
- In Jan 2015, Trisha got engaged to Varun Manian, a businessman and film producer but it dint work
- In 2004, she début in the Telugu cinema industry with M S Raju’s romance-action film Varsham, which turned her into an overnight sensation.
- In 2010, Trisha collaborated with People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) in issuing a public appeal to domesticate stray dogs rather than craving for pedigreed foreign breeds.
- She replaced Rani Mukherjee as the brand ambassador of Fanta India. She is the brand ambassador of Scooty Pep+, for which she has replaced Preity Zinta and also has replaced Asin Fairever fairness cream commercial.