Terence Lewis (Dancer) Biography, Personal Life, Physical Statistics, Education, Luxuries, Income & More
Terence Lewis is an Indian dancer and choreographer, particularly in contemporary dance. He is well known as a choreographer and judge in reality dance series Dance India Dance season 1, 2 & 3 (2009–2012). He runs his own ‘Terence Lewis Contemporary Dance Company’ in Mumbai. He has choreographed Bollywood films like, Lagaan (2001), Jhankaar Beats (2003) and Ram-Leela (2013), apart from musicals, stage shows, ads, music videos and national and international dance competitions, as well as starring in a music video for DJ Hot Remix Vol.3 called Badan Pe Sitare.
Name: Terence Lewis
Profession: Dancer and Choreographer
DOB: April 10, 1975
Birth Place:Mumbai, India
Home Town: Mumbai, Maharasthra (His ancestors hail from Mangalore, Karnataka)
Home Address: Not Known
Best Friends:Not Known
Hobbies: Dancing, Acting, Traveling
Body: Chest Measurements: 42 Inches, Waist Measurements: 32 Inches, Bicep Measurements: 154Inches
Hair Color: Light brown
Marital Status: Unmarried
Wife: Not applicable
GF: Sayantani Ghosh (Actress)
Kids: Not applicable
Father: Xavier Lewis (used to work at Modistone tyres)
Mother: Not Known
Siblings: 7 brothers & sisters (All elder)
School: St. Theresa’s High School, Bandra, Mumbai and St. Xavier’s College, Mumbai (11th & 12th Standard – Microbiology
College (Graduation): Institute of Hotel Management, Dadar, Mumbai (Diploma in Hotel Management), University of Mumbai (Degree in Psychology and Sociology), Fitness training from Progressive Fitness USA (Branch in Mumbai, did a certification course)
College (Post Graduation): Not Attended
Educational Qualification: Graduate (Psychology and Sociology)
Cars: Mercedes Benz S Class, BMW
Bikes: Not Known
House: Apartment in Mumbai
Net Income: $2 million (estimate)
Film: Not Known
Actress: Madhuri Dixit
Song: Not Known
More Information and facts about Terence Lewis
- Lewis is a choreographer in Bollywood films and musicals, stage shows, ads and music videos.
- He has choreographed a number of films and musicals as a choreographer.
- Lewis has choreographed many stage shows, Indian contemporary performances, Bollywood Shows, corporate launches, Broadway Westend musicals, feature films, popular music videos, and has been in several ads.
- Lewis won the 2002 American Choreography Award for his choreography for songs of the movie Lagaan.
- He is the first Indian to receive the danceWEB Europe Scholarship, where he represented India in Vienna, Austria.
- Terence Lewis has been a judge on Dance India Dance for its past two seasons.
- Lewis contested in the third season of Colors TV’s Fear Factor – Khatron Ke Khiladi but was eliminated in the 11th Episode.
- He has done more than 25 movies and musical albums.
- Lewis is best known for his work on Lagaan: Once Upon a Time in India, Goliyon Ki Rasleela Ram-Leela and Gold.