Tamannaah Bhatia (Actress) Biography, Personal Life, Physical Statistics, Education, Luxuries, Income & More
Tamannaah Bhatia is a south Indian film actress and model who started acting at the age of 13. She made her acting debut in 2005 with Hindi film Chand Sa Roshan Chehra (2005). Also in 2005, she made her Telugu debut with movie Sree (2005). In 2006, she appeared in her first Tamil film, Kedi (2006). In 2007, she starred in two films, Happy Days (2007) and Kalloori (2007), which both earned her critical acclaim. With many commercial successes like Padikathavan, Ayan, Paiyaa and Siruthai, she established herself as one of the leading actresses in the south Indian film industry.
Name: Tamannaah Bhatia
DOB:December 21, 1989
Birth Place: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Home Town: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Home Address: Bandra West, Mumbai, India
Best Friends: Not known
Hobbies: Reading, listening to music, dancing, writing poetry and quotes
Debut Work: Film: Koi Mere Dil Se Poochhe (Bollywood, 2002), Aayutha Ezhuthu (Tamil, 2004), Care of Footpath 2 (Kannada, 2015), Maanja (Telugu, 2015), TV: Roadies X2 (2015)
Movies:Padikathavan, Ayan, Paiyaa and Siruthai
TV Serials: Not Applicable
Height: 168 centimetres
Hair Color: Black
Marital Status: Unmarried
BF: Not Known
Father: Santhosh Bhatia (Diamond Merchant)
Brother/Sister: Anand Bhatia (brother)
School: Maneckji Cooper Education Trust School, Mumbai
College (Graduation):Natinal College, Mumbai
College (Post-Graduation):Not attended
Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree In arts (distance study)
Bikes: Not Applicable
House: properties in Mumbai
Movies: 1-1.75 Crore/film (estimate)
TV Shows: Not Applicable
Net Income: Not known
Film: Dil toh Pagal hai, Diwale Dulhania Le Jayenge, Mughal-E-Azam, Titanic, and Life is Beautiful, Anand (Telugu)
Actor: Mahesh Babu and Hrithik Roshan
Actress: Madhuri Dixit
Song: Not Known
More Information and Facts about Tamannaah Bhatia
- She is a South Indian Actress who started acting at the age of 13.
- She belongs to a Punjabi family background of Sindhi decent.
- She was seen in Abhijeet Savant’s music video in 2005.
- She considered Madhuri Dixit as her role model.
- She is popular in Tamil and Telugu industries as Milk Beauty, because of her white complexion.
- She faced disappointment with her Telugu debut as well and after this, she moved herself to Tamil industry, where she became an instant hit. After this she came to Telugu industry and secured many successful roles.
- She started acting as soon as she completed her +2. She continued her further education through distant education mode.
- In an interview she gave a statement that she would not wear bikini on screen.
- Even though “Himmatwala“, her first commercial movie in Bollywood, met a disastrous end at the box office, she was given good roles in movies.
- Tamannaah is a hot favourite actress in the Sajid Khan productions.
- She has a flair for languages and has already learned to speak to unit members in Telugu and Tamil. She plans to dub in her own voice soon.