Sunny Deol (Actor) Biography, Personal Life, Physical Statistics, Education, Luxuries, Income & More
Sunny Deol is an Indian film actor, director and producer who performs in the Hindi cinema. He has a film career spanning over thirty years and has won two National Film Awards, and two Filmfare Awards. Box Office India listed Deol as the overall star of the nineties. Deol made his debut in the film Betaab for which he was nominated for the Filmfare Award for Best Actor. He acted in countless hit films like Tridev, Arjun, Kroadh, Ghayal, Vishwatma, Lootere, Darr, Damini – Lightning, Jeet, Ghatak, Border, Ziddi, Arjun Pandit, and Indian.
Name: Ajay Singh Deol (Real Name)
Profession: Actor, Director, Producer
DOB: October 19, 1957
Birth Place: Sahnewal, Ludhiana, Punjab, India
Home Town: Sahnewal, Ludhiana, Punjab, India
Home Address: Plot No. 22, 10th Road, Juhu Scheme, Mumbai, India
Best Friends: Salman Khan, Imtiaz Ali, Preity Zinta
Hobbies: Photography, Working out , trekking and travelling
Debut Work: Betaab (1983)
Movies: Poster Boys (2017), Ghayal Once Again (2016), I Love NY (2015), Dishkiyaoon (2014), Mahabharat (2013), Singh Saab The Great (2013)
TV Serials: Not Applicable
Height: 174 centimetres
Weight: 80 kilograms
Body: Chest Measurements: 44 Inches, Waist Measurements: 34 Inches, Bicep Measurements: 16 Inches
Hair Color: Brown
Marital Status: Married
Wife: Pooja Deol
GF: Dimple Kapadia
Kids: Karan and Rajvir
Father: Dharmendra (Actor)
Mother: Prakash Kaur (real mother), Hema Malini (step-mother, actress)
Brother/Sisters:Bobby Deol (Actor), Vijayta, Ajeeta, Esha Deol (half-sister), Abhana Deol (half-sister)
School: Sacred Heart Boys High School, Maharashtra
College (Graduation): Ramniranjan Anandilal Podar College of Commerce and Economics, Mumbai
College (Post-Graduation): Not Attended
Educational Qualification: Graduate
Cars: Silver SL500, Porsche Cayenne, Audi R8
Bikes: Not Known
House: Properties in Mumbai, Punjab, The UK
Movies: 5 Crore rupees/film (estimate)
TV Shows: Not Appicable
Net Income: $50 Million (estimate)
Film: Not Known
Actor: Sylvester Stallone, Dharmendra
Song: Not Known
More Information and Facts about Sunny Deol
- Deol made his debut in the Betaab in which role he was praised and he was nominated for best actor at Filmfare Awards.
- Rahul Rawail’s Arjun (1985) became a major hit and established Deol’s status as an action hero.
- In 1989, he had back to back hits with Rajiv Rai’s Tridev and Pankaj Parashar’s ChaalBaaz. He even won his first Filmfare Award for Best Actor in Rajkumar Santoshi’s Ghayal.
- From 1992-1997, he gave back to back hits with films like Lootere, Darr, Jeet, Ghatak, Border and Ziddi.
- 1999 marked his directorial debut with Dillagi starring himself, his brother and Urmila Matondkar.
- His first hit in the millennium was Anil Sharma’s 2001 film Gadar.
- Apart from National Film Awards, Filmfare Awards and other competitive awards which Deol won for his performances throughout the years, he has been awarded several honours for his achievements in the Indian film industry.
- n August 2013, it was said that Deol provided the voice for Vin Diesel’s character Richard B. Riddick in the Hindi dubbed version of the American film Riddick.
- He appeared at a sold out Vaishaki concert show along with Dharmendra, Akshay Kumar and Jazzy B in Vancouver BC, Canada in June 2002.
- Sunny went for a world tour of concerts with dad Dharmendra, Dimple Kapadia and Jaya Pradha. This was in September 1989. They went to the cities of Canada, America and England.
- He again went for a world tour of concerts in May 1994 along with Mithun Chakraborthy, Shahrukh Khan. The shows were in the cities of Canada, America and England.