Sohail Khan (Actor) Biography, Personal Life, Physical Statistics, Education, Luxuries, Income & More
Sohail Khan is an Indian film actor, director and producer and is known for films like Jai Ho (2014), Hello Brother (1999) and Pyaar Kiya To Darna Kya (1998). He works principally in Hindi cinema. He is the brother of Salman Khan and Arbaaz Khan. He has a production house called Sohail Khan Productions.
Name: Sohail Khan
Nickname: Not Known
Profession: Actor, Producer and Writer
DOB: December 20, 1969
Birth Place: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Home Town: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Home Address: 1/2 Coral Reef Apartment, St Andrews Church, 55 Chimbai Road, Bandra West, Mumbai
Best Friends: Bobby Deol, Maheep Kapoor
Hobbies: Playing cricket and gymming
Debut Work: Film Debut: Maine Dil Tujhko Diya (2002), Directorial Debut: Pyaar Kiya To Darna Kya (1998), TV Debut: Comedy Circus Ka Naya Daur (2011)
Movies: Maine Dil Tujhko Diya (2002), Darna Mana Hai (2003), Anubhav: An Experience (2003), Lakeer – Forbidden Lines Karan Rana (2004), Krishna Cottage (2004)
TV Serials: Comedy Circus Ka Naya Daur (2011), Indian Idol
Height: 174 centimetres
Weight: 84 kilograms
Body: Chest Measurements: 44 Inches, Waist Measurements: 32 Inches, Biceps Measurements: 16 Inches
Hair Color: Black
Marital Status: Married
Wife: Seema Sachdev Khan
GF: Seema Sachdev Khan
Kids: Nirvaan and Yohan
Father: Salim Khan (Scriptwriter)
Mother: Sushila Charak, Helen (Step-mother)
Brothers/Sisters: Salman Khan (Actor), Arbaaz Khan (Actor), Alvira Khan and Arpita Khan
College (Graduation):Not Known
College (Post-Graduation):Not Known
Educational Qualification:Not Known
Cars: Audi Q7, Toyota Lexus, Land Cruiser
Bikes: Not Known
House: Properties in Mumbai and Dubai
Movies: 1-2 Crore rupees/film (estimate)
TV Shows: Not Known Net Income: $ 4 million (estimate)
Film: Not Known
Actor: Salman Khan
Song: Not Known
More Information and Facts about Sohail Khan
- Khan was a film producer and director and his directorial debut Auzaar starred his brother Salman and Sanjay Kapoor. He then directed both of his brothers Salman and Arbaaz in Pyaar Kiya To Darna Kya (1998) and Hello Brother (1999) under the banner “G.S. Entertainment”.
- He wrote, produced, directed and made his acting debut in Maine Dil Tujhko Diya.
- He had his first hit with the film Maine Pyaar Kyun Kiya? (2005) with Salman Khan.
- He wrote, produced and starred in Fight Club – Members Only, which did not do well at the box office.
- In 2006, Aryan, for which his performance was appreciated, failed to do well due to a delayed release.
- In 2007, he produced one more hit film Partner starring Salman Khan and Govinda along with Lara Dutta and Katrina Kaif.
- He has produced live stage shows in India and all over the world presenting various Indian film stars.
- He’s produced music videos and even ventured into television with Chehre Pe Chehra.
- In 2008, he appeared in Hello and Heroes.
- In 2009, he co-starred with Arbaaz in Kisaan and acted in Main Aur Mrs Khanna and Do Knot Disturb.
- In 2010, he acted in Veer with Salman.
- He directed the film Jai Ho, starring Salman Khan, which released to mixed reviews.
- In 2016, he directed Freaky Ali, starring Arbaaz Khan.
- In 2017, he returned to acting after seven years appearing with Salman in Tubelight.