Soha Ali Khan (Actress) Biography, Personal Life, Physical Statistics, Education, Luxuries, Income & More
Soha Ali Khan is an Indian film actress who majorly acts in the Hindi film industry, although she has also acted in Bengali and English-language films. She was born in New Delhi and is the daughter of Bollywood actress, Sharmila Tagore, who is also the Chair of the Indian Censor Board, and cricketer Mansoor Ali Khan Pataudi. She is also the sister of Bollywood actor, Saif Ali Khan, and former sister-in-law of Bollywood actress, Amrita Singh.
Name: Soha Ali Khan Pataudi
Nickname: Not Known
DOB: October 4, 1978
Birth Place: New Delhi, India
Home Town :New Delhi, India
Home Address: A flat at Sunder Villa near Linking Road, Khar, Mumbai
Best Friends: Neha Dhupia, Vir Das
Hobbies: Reading, playing tennis, painting
Debut Work: Dil Maange More (2004, Bollywood), Iti Srikanta (2004, Bengali), Chaurahen (2007, English)
Movies: 31st October (2016), Ghayal Once Again (2016), Chaarfutiya Chhokare (2014), Mr Joe B. Carvalho (2014), Go Goa Gone (2013), Midnight’s Children (2013), Saheb Biwi Aur Gangster Returns (2013)
TV Serials: Godrej Khelo Jeeto Jiyo (host)
Height: 159 centimetres
Weight: 50 kilograms
Hair Color: Black
Marital Status: Married
Husband: Kunal Khemu (Actor)
BF: Siddharth (Actor)
Kids: 1 daughter
Father: Mansoor Ali Khan Pataudi (Former Indian Cricketer)
Mother: Sharmila Tagore (Actress)
Brother/Sister: Saif Ali Khan (Actor, Producer), Saba Ali Khan (Fashion designer)
School: The British School, New Delhi
College (Graduation): University of Oxford, England
College (Post-Graduation): London School of Economics, London
Educational Qualification: Masters degree in International Affairs
Cars: Bentley Continental, Volkswagen Touareg, Jaguar XJL and Audi
Bikes: Not Applicable
House: a 9 crore flat in Khar, Mumbai
Movies: 2-3 Crore rupees/film (estimate)
TV Shows: Not Known
Net Income: $10 million (estimate)
Film: Not Known
Actor: Saif Ali Khan
Actress: Sharmila Tagore
Song: Not Known
More Information and Facts about Soha Ali Khan
- On 30 January 2017, Khan announced her book, The Perils of Being Moderately Famous, which will feature a collection of humorous anecdotes about her life as a royal princess. Her debut book will be published by Penguin India and is to be released later in 2017.
- Her mother, grand-niece of renowned Rabindranath Tagore, converted to Islam after the marriage and has changed her name to Begum Ayesha Sultana.
- Soha studied in New Delhi’s British School, then went on to study in Oxford’s Balliol College. Thereafter she obtained a Master’s Degree from the London School of Economics & Political Science – majoring in International Relations.
- She commenced her career with Citibank and Ford Foundation as well as did some modeling. She debuted with a Bengali (Iti Srikanta) as well as a Hindi movie (Dil Maange More) during the year 2004. She continues to act mostly in off-beat Hindi/Bollywood movies, and has also appeared in a Godrej-sponsored show on ‘Star Plus’.
- She has won a number of awards, including the Best Supporting Actress award for her role in ‘Rang De Basanti’.
- Her father tragically passed away on September 22, 2011 due to chronic lung infection at the age of 70.
- She is fluent in Hindi, English and some Bengali.
- Khan made her acting debut with the Bollywood film Dil Maange More (2004). She performed in the Bengali film Antar Mahal (2005) and Rang De Basanti (2006). She appeared in Khoya Khoya Chand and in the 2009 film 99. Her next release was Tum Mile opposite Emraan Hashmi.