Shraddha Kapoor (Actress) Biography, Personal Life, Physical Statistics, Education, Luxuries, Income & More
Shraddha Kapoor is an Indian film actress and made her screen debut in the drama fictional “Teen Patti” (2010) for which she earned a nomination for the Filmfare Best Female Debut. Later, she received the Stardust Searchlight Best Actress Award for her role in “Luv Ka The End”. Kapoor features in listings of the most attractive and popular celebrities in India.She rose to fame after her film “Aashiqui 2” (2013), which emerged as her first commercial achievement in which she gained positive acclaims and several nominations including the Filmfare Award for Best Actress.
Name: Shraddha Kapoor
Profession: Actress, Singer
DOB: March 3, 1987
Birth Place: Mumbai, Maharastra, India
Home Town: Mumbai, Maharastra, India
Home Address: 7th Floor, Palm Beach, Gandhigram Road, Juhu, Mumbai
Best Friends: Eshanka Wahi
Hobbies: Cooking and reading
Debut Work: Film Debut: Teen Patti (2010)
Movies: Haseena Parkar (2017), Half Girlfriend (2017), Ok Jaanu (2017), Rock On!! 2 (2016), A Flying Jatt (2016), Baaghi (2016), ABCD – Any Body Can Dance – 2 (2015), Ungli (2014)
TV Serials: Not Applicable
Height: 165 centimeters
Weight: 52 kilograms
Hair Color: Black
Marital Status: Unmarried
Husband: Not Applicable
BF: Aditya Roy Kapoor
Kids: Not Applicable
Father: Shakti Kapoor (Actor)
Mother: Shivangi Kolhapure (Actress)
Brother: Siddhanth Kapoor (Actor, Director)
School: Jamnabai Narsee School, Mumbai and American School of Bombay, Mumbai
College (Graduation): Boston University, USA (dropped in Freshman Year)
College (Post-Graduation): Not Attended
Educational Qualification: High School
Cars: Mercedes ML SUV
Bikes: Not Applicable
House: House in Juhu, Mumbai
Movies: 4-5 Crore rupees/film (estimate)
TV Shows: Not Applicable
Net Income: $3 million (estimate)
Film: Pyaasa (1957), The Shawshank Redemption (1994, The Godfather (1972), Monster (2003) and Boys Don’t Cry (1999)
Actor: Hrithik Roshan, Amitabh Bachchan, Aamir Khan, Johnny Depp and Edward Norton
Actress: Priyanka Chopra, Waheeda Rehman, Padmini Kolhapure, Madhuri Dixit and Natalie Portman
Song: With the Sunshine (Ocean Drive)
More Information and Facts about Shraddha Kapoor
- At the American School of Bombay, Shraddha Kapoor was schoolmates with actress Athiya Shetty and actor Tiger Shroff. It is revealed by Shetty that they all used to participate in dance competitions. Kapoor played football and handball back in school. In an interviewconducted by The Hindustan Times (2016), both Kapoor and Shroff confessed that they had a crush on each other in school.
- Kapoor was registered in Boston University to major in psychology,but afterwards left in her freshman year to appear in her debut film when producer Ambika Hinduja cast her for a role in Teen Patti.
- Sharaddha Kapoor was trained as a singer since her childhood because her grandfather who is the cousin of singers Lata Mangeshkar and Asha Bhosle, and mother are classical singers.
- Kapoor appeared in Haseena Parkar, a biopic on terrorist Dawood Ibrahim’s sister. The film met with adverse reviews and performed poorly at the box office.
- Kapoor is scheduled to star in a biopic of Saina Nehwal as of 2017. She will also star opposite Prabhas in the bilingual action film “Saaho”. Furthermore, Shraddha Kapoor will feature opposite Rajkumar Rao in a horror comedy by Dinesh Vijan.
- Kapoor has performed for stage shows and sang in her films. Also, she has ramp walked in the Lakme Fashion Week for various fashion designers and has also had the opportunity of being the cover model for prestigious magazines such as Vogue and Cosmopolitan.
- Shradhha Kapoor is the brand ambassador of Lakmé, Veet, Lipton, Marico’s Hair & Care and other such brands.
- She launched her own line of clothing for women, named Imara, in association with Amazon.com in 2015.
- Forbes magazine featured her in the year 2016 as one of the most successful Asians under the age of 30. In 2015, the Indian edition of Forbes featured her in their annual Celebrity 100 list with a total earning of $1.3 million/year.
- Shakti Kapoor had gifted his darling daughter three properties, which included a bungalow in Madh Island, a sea-facing flat in Juhu and a shop which has been rented out now.
- Shraddha Kapoor is not only a fitness freak but is also a go getter when it comes to trying adventurous sports. The girl is a certified scuba diver.
- Like every other girl, Shraddha Kapoor too is an online shopping addict. The star keeps on surfing shopping websites every once in a while.
Image Source: Twitter/ Shraddha Kapoor