Shahrukh Khan (Actor) Biography, Personal Life, Family, Physical Statistics, Education, Luxuries
Shah Rukh Khan, also widely acknowledged as SRK, is an Indian film Actor, Model, Producer and TV Host. Also recognized as “King Khan”, he began his career performing in several television serials in the late 1980s. He made his film debut in Deewana (1992). Since then, he has been part of abundant commercially successful films and has earned critical approval for many of his performances, including fourteen Filmfare Awards.
Shahrukh Khan Personal Life
Name: Shah Rukh Khan
Nickname: SRK, King Khan, King of Romance, Badshah
Profession: Actor, Producer, Model, TV Host
DOB: November 2, 1965
Birth Place: New Delhi, India
Home Town: Delhi
Home Address: Mannat, Bandra, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Hobbies: Playing Cricket and Computer games, collecting gadgets
Best Friends: Kajol, Hrithik Roshan, Karan Johar, Farah Khan, Rohit Shetty, Anushka Sharma
His is also best of friends with Madhuri Dixit, Kareena Kapoor, and Alia Bhatt.
Debut Work: TV Debut: Fauji( 1989), Film Debut: Deewana(1992)
Movies: Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge (1995), Baazigar (1993), Kuch Kuch Hota Hai (1998), Swades (2004), My Name Is Khan (2010), Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham… (2001),
TV Serials: Fauji(1988), Kaun Banega Crorepati(2000-2017), Circus(1989-1990), Kya Aap Paanchvi Pass Se Tez Hain?(2008), India Poochega Sabse Shaana Kaun?(2015)
Height: 173 centimeters
Weight: 67 Kilograms
Body: Chest Measurements: 40 Inches, Waist Measurements: 30 Inches, Biceps Measurements: 14 Inches
Hair Color: Black
Marital Status: Married
Wife: Gauri Khan (Producer)
GF: Gauri Chibber
Kids: Aryan Khan, Abram Khan, Suhana Khan
Father: (Late) Taj Mohammad Khan (Businessman)
Mother: (Late) Lateef Fatima (Social Worker and Magistrate)
Sister: Shahnaz Lalarukh
School: St. Columba’s School, Delhi
College (Graduation): Hansraj College, Delhi University, Delhi
College (Post-Graduation): Jamia Millia Islamia University, Delhi
Educational Qualification: B.A.(Hons) Economics, Master’s Degree in Mass Communication
Cars: Bentley Continental GT, Audi A6, BMW 7 Series, BMW 6 Series, Land Cruiser, Rolls Royce Drophead Coupe
Bikes: Not Known
House: Mannat in Mumbai, an estate on Palm Jumeirah (worth US$65 million),a palatial cottage in Delhi and a GB£20 million lodge in London
Movies: 45 crore rupees/film (estimate)
TV Shows: 5 crore rupees (estimate)
Net Income: 700 million dollars(estimate)
Actor: Dilip Kumar, Amitabh Bachchan
Actress: Mumtaz, Saira Banu
Song: Chakke pe chakka, chakke mein gaadi (Brahmchari- 1969)
More Information and facts about Shahrukh Khan
- SRK was in Mangalore for the first few years, where his grandfather, Ifthikar Ahmed worked as the chief engineer of the port. Later, he grew up in the Rajendra Nagar area of Delhi.
- Shah Rukh Khan intensely believes in Islam but also values his wife’s religion, Hinduism, as she was a Punjabi Hindu. His children follow both religions. It is known that at his house, the Quran is alongside Hindu deities’ idols.
- Khan became a producer(1999) working in partnership with Juhi Chawla and the director Aziz Mirza for “Dreamz Unlimited”. The company’s first production, “Phir Bhi Dil Hai Hindustani” (2000), starring Khan and Chawla, which was released one week after “Kaho Naa… Pyaar Hai” was a failure because the latter starred Hrithik Roshan, then a beginner, who is supposed to have eclipsed SRK.
- Chennai Express, starring SRK, broke many box office records for Hindi films worldwide, and outdid 3 Idiots to temporarily become the highest earning Bollywood film of all time, earning almost 4 billion rupees in worldwide sales.
- King Khan always wanted to be an army officer, but his mother didn’t want to send her only son to the army. However, when he entered to the entertainment industry, he did get the desired profession in his debut “Fauji” and starred in “Jab Tak Hai Jaan”.
- The Bollywood King Khan donated around 2.5 million to Prime Minister Manmohan Singh for Tsunami Relief Camps. He is the face of various campaigns like National Aids Control Organization, Pulse-Polio and Make-a-wish. Also, he has performed in several charity concerts to raise money for children’s education.
- His Wax Statue was installed in 2007 in London’s Madame Tussauds Wax Museum and also in various museums of Los Angeles, Hong-Kong and New York. He became the first Indian actor to be given the rare honor of ringing the bell of the World’s Largest Stock Exchange NASDAQ Stock Market in the US.
Image Source: Twitter