Saurabh Raj Jain (Actor) Biography, Personal Life, Physical Statistics, Education, Luxuries, Income & More
Saurabh Raj Jain is an Indian television actor and model, who is best known for his work in Mahabharat for the role of Lord Krishna and also for the portrayal of Lord Shiva in Mahakali– Anth hi Aarambh hai. Saurabh debuted as a supporting actor in Remix (2004) and made his debut in movies with Karma (2008).
Name: Sourabh Raaj Jain
Profession: Actor and Model
DOB: December 1, 1985
Birth Place: New Delhi, India
Religion: Jainism (follower of Buddhism)
Home Town: New Delhi, India
Home Address: Mumbai
Best Friends: Not Known
Hobbies: Martial arts, reading, dancing, swimming, working out
Debut Work: Film: Karma: Crime. Passion. Reincarnation (2008, English), Om Namo Venkatesaya (2017, Telugu), TV: Remix (2004)
Movies: Karma (2008), Check In Bangkok (2015), Om Namo Venkatesaya (2017)
Serials: Remix (2004-2006), Meet Mila De Rabba (2008), Kasamh Se (2006-2009),
Jai Shri Krishna (2008-2009), Yahaaan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli (2009), Parichay (2011)
Saurabh in Jai Shri Krishna
Height: 191 centimetres
Weight: 80 kilograms
Body: Chest Measurements: 44 inches, Waist Measurements: 34 inches, Bicep Measurements: 18 inches
Hair Color: Black
Marital Status: Married
Wife: Riddhima Saurabh Jain (Software Engineer)
GF: Not Known
Kids: 1 son and 1 daughter
Father: Not Known
Mother: Raj Jain (Advocate)
Sister: 2 elder sisters
School: CSKM Public School, New Delhi
College (Graduation): Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi
College (Post-Graduation): Symbiosis International University, Pune
Educational Qualification: Degree in Computer Applications, MBA
Cars: Ford EcoSport
Bikes: Not Known
House: Not Known
Movies: Not Known
TV Shows: Not Known
Net Income: $0.5 million (estimate)
Film: Mughal-E-Azam, Lamhe, 3 Idiots
Actor: Aamir Khan, Akshay Kumar, Hrithik Roshan, Leonardo DiCaprio
Actress: Madhuri Dixit, Sushmita Sen
Song: Music of AR Rahman
More Information and Facts about Saurabh Raj Jain
- In 2014, at the Star Parivar Awards he won the Pehle Nayi Soch ki Award and the Nayi Soch Award for Mahabharat.
- He struggled a lot in his acting career because the makers of the TV shows found difficult to find a pair opposite him due to his being tall.
- Bollywood superstar Amitabh Bachchan is his big inspiration.
- He played the role of Lord Vishnu in three different mythological TV serials such as Jai Shri Krishna (2008-2009), Devon Ke Dev…Mahadev (2011-2014), and Mahabharat (2013-2014).
- During his school days, he gave tuitions to students and earned INR 500 per student.
- When he was in college, he acted in the TV serial Remix as Amandeep Chadha. After that TV show, he took a break of almost two years to complete his studies.