Sana Khan (Actress) Biography, Personal Life, Physical Statistics, Education, Luxuries, Income & More
Sana Khan is an Indian actress and model. Khan began her career in modelling and went on to appear in advertisements and feature films. She has appeared in south Indian films, TV commercials, dance performances in films in special appearance, and for a reality television show. She has acted in 14 films across 5 languages and has appeared in over 50 ad films. An appearance on the Indian reality TV series Bigg Boss started a new beginning for Sana’s career and she managed to gain a lot of popularity among viewers and she ended the show in third place.
Name: Sana Khan
Nickname: Not Known
Profession: Actress and Model
DOB: August 21, 1987
Birth Place: Bombay, Maharashtra, India
Home Town: Bombay, Maharashtra, India
Home Address: Andheri, Mumbai
Best Friends: Aashka Goradia, Rajeev Paul
Hobbies: Dancing, reading
Debut Work: Film: Yehi Hai High Society (2005), TV: Bigg Boss 6 (2012)
Movies: Yehi Hai High Society (2005), Bombay to Goa (2007), Dhan Dhana Dhan Goal (2007), Silambattam (2008), Halla Bol (2008)
TV Serials: Bigg Boss 6 (2012), Bigg Boss Halla Bol! (2015), Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi (season 6) (2015), Killerr Karaoke Atka Toh Latkah (2015), Bigg Boss 9 (2015), Comedy Nights Bachao (2016), Comedy Nights Live (2016), Bigg Boss 10 (2016)
Height: 161 centimetres
Weight: 52 kilograms
Hair Color: Black
Marital Status: Unmarried
Husband: Not Applicable
BF: Ismail Khan
Kids: Not Applicable
Father: Not Known
Mother: Saeeda Khan
Brother/Sister: Not Known
School: Schooling in Mumbai, India
College (Graduation): Not Attended
College (Post-Graduation): Not Attended
Educational Qualification: High School
Cars: Audi A6
Bikes: Not Applicable
House: a two bedroom-hall-kitchen apartment in Andheri
Movies: 90 Lakh rupees/film (estimate)
TV Shows: Not Known
Net Income: $3 million (estimate)
Film: Not Known
Actor: Salman Khan
Actress: Katrina Kaif
Song: Music of AR Rahman
More Information and Facts about Sana Khan
- Sana Khan was born in a Muslim, Pashtun background in the city of Mumbai, India.
- At a young age, she took up modelling and as a result decided not to pursue further education post her 12th grade.
- Landing her first film, Yehi Hai High Society (2005), a low budget B-movie, opened the door to small song and dance appearances in several films in conjunction with numerous television commercials.
- It was her debut Tamil film, Silambattam (2008), which shot Sana into the limelight. Sana received the 2009 ITFA Best New Actress Award for this role.
- An appearance on the Indian reality TV series Bigg Boss was her big moment and she bagged the third place.It was through her stay on the show that Bollywood superstar and Bigg Boss host, Salman Khan offered her a role in his upcoming feature, Jai Ho – where she played the role of Kavita Patil.
- Sana also made her debut in the Malayalam film industry with Climax (2013).
- Sana returned to the big screen in Wajah Tum Ho (2016), Vishal Pandya (Hate Story 3) and Tom, Dick and Harry Returns (2017) after taking a break.
- Khan has acted in over 50 ad films. She has done a commercial for the deodorant brand, Secret Temptation and for Yatra.com. She has done an advertisement for Xbox 360 video game console.
- Sana Khan’s TV commercial for the men’s underwear brand, Amul Macho, showed her provocatively scrubbing and washing some underclothing and created a tough controversy and was banned by the Indian government on the grounds of sexual profanity. The company re-hired Khan, shot a sequel to that commercial with a different theme, and released it.