Ritwik Sahore (Actor) Biography, Personal Life, Physical Statistics, Education, Luxuries, Income & More
Born to Rajesh and Monica Sahore, Ritwik Sahore was a Class VIII student of Gokul Dham High School in Goregaon when he first shot to fame with Ferrari Ki Sawari. Ritwik began his acting career with Ferrari Ki Sawari in 2012 where he played Kayo, a young Parsi boy who eats, sleeps and breathes cricket. He displayed his acting genius again in the Aamir Khan starrer blockbuster film Dangal (2016).
Name: Ritwik Sahore
DOB: 14 September 2000
Birth Place: Mumbai, Maharashtra
Home Town: Mumbai, Maharashtra
Home Address: Mumbai, Maharashtra
Hobbies: Watching and Playing Football, Swimming, Playing Table Tennis
Debut Work: Ferrari Ki Sawari
TV Serials: NA
Height: 168 cm
Weight: 60 kg
Hair Color: Black
Marital Status: Unmarried
Brother: Daivik Sahore
School: Gokul Dham High School, Goregaon
College (Graduation): NA
College (Post-Graduation): NA
Educational Qualification: NA
Movies: Ferrari Ki Sawari, Dangal
TV Shows: NA
Net Income: NA
Actor: Boman Irani, Sharman Joshi
More facts and information about Ritwik Sahore
He played the younger version of Omkar, Mahavir Phogat’s nephew who helps him train the girls.
- He has also acted in the Good Karma Hospital, a medical drama series produced in 2017 by Tiger Aspect Productions.
- His upcoming project in 2017 is Director Manish Tiwary’s Chidiakhana with Prashant Narayanan, Mukesh Khanna and Rajeshwari Sachdev where he plays the role of a Bihari football player who comes to Mumbai and finds himself at a chawl resided by Maharashtrians.
- Ritwik’s comic timing in Dangal was spot on as the young Omkar, who is the cousin brother of the Phogat sisters who takes up wrestling to help train the girls.
- Despite playing such an important character in the movie, he was sidelined during promotions as the spotlight was on the girls.
- Even though he wasn’t featured anywhere in the movie promotions, people have been asking to see more of him post the success of Dangal.
- Ritwik Sahore has played a cricketer and a wrestler in the two movies he has been a part of. However, in real life, he loves football and is a natural sportsperson.
- Ritwik counts Amitabh Bachchan, Aamir Khan, Boman Irani and Sharman Joshi his co-stars from his first film as his favorite actors.
- Vidhu Vinod Chopra wants to make a sequel to Ferrari ki Sawari and wants to cast Ritwik Sahore again as Kayo. Apparently, it will trace Kayo’s journey once he returns from Lords.
- He says they are waiting for Ritwik to grow up so they can cast him again in the sequel which pushed him into the limelight.