Richa Chadda (Actress) Biography, Personal Life, Physical Statistics, Education, Luxuries, Income & More
Richa Chadda is an Indian actress who works in Hindi films. After working as a supporting actress in several films, her chief development was a secondary role in the film Gangs of Wasseypur (2012), earning her a Filmfare award. Her only venture into mainstream cinema has been as a supporting character in Goliyon Ki Rasleela Ram-Leela (2013). Richa was singled out for her act and garnered her second Filmfare nomination for Best Supporting Actress for Sarbjit.
Name: Richa Chadda
Nickname: Ms. Fire
Profession: Actress and Model
DOB: December 28, 1988
Birth Place: Amritsar, Punjab, India
Home Town: Delhi, India
Home Address: Mumbai
Best Friends: Not Known
Hobbies: Playing sports and listening music
Debut Work: Oye Lucky! Lucky Oye! (2008)
Movies: Khubsoorat (1980), Khoon Bhari Maang (1988), Khiladiyon Ka Khiladi (1996), Umrao Jaan (1981)
Height: 165 centimetres
Weight: 65 kilograms
Hair Color: Black
Marital Status: Divorced
BF: Nikhil Dwivedi (Actor), Franck Gastambide (Actor), Ali Fazal (Actor)
Father: Somesh Chadda (Businessman)
Mother: Kusum Chadda (Professor)
Brother/Sister: Not Known
School: Sardar Patel Vidyalaya, New Delhi
College (Graduation): St. Stephen’s College, Delhi
College (Post-Graduation): Sophia Polytechnic, Mumbai
Educational Qualification: Bachelors in History, Post Graduate Diploma in Social Communications Media
Cars: Audi A4
Bikes: Not Known
House: Not Known
Movies: 0.5 Crore rupees/film (estimate)
TV Shows:Not Known
Net Income: $1 million (estimate)
Film: Not Known
Actor: Shah Rukh Khan
Actress: Kareena Kapoor
Song: Not Known
More Information and Facts about Richa Chadda
- She appeared in the 2010 comedy film Benny and Babloo.
- In the meantime, a Kannada movie in which she had acted, titled Nirdoshi was released in 2010 after a postponement of nearly 3 years.
- In 2012, she played an essential role in Gangs of Wasseypur – Part 1. The film premiered at the 65th Cannes Film Festival and she was collectively praised for her performance.
- Her role in the sequel Gangs of Wasseypur – Part 2 was critically acclaimed. The film premiered in the Cannes Directors’ Fortnight at the Cannes Film Festival with its prequel. Chadda received a Filmfare Award nomination in the Best Supporting Actress category and won the Filmfare Critics Award for Best Actress.
- Chadda has worked in a Mexican-American anthology film Words with Gods which is directed by nine diverse directors.
- Chadda enacts the role of Meghna in the section titled “God Room”. It was screened out of competition at the 71st Venice International Film Festival.
- Masaan, at the 2015 Cannes Film Festival, won two prestigious awards.
- Richa Chadda has completed filming for Aur Devdas as Paro and Cabaret. Chadda is recently filming for Love Sonia.
- She has advertised for Minute Maid, Tata Sky, Archies Gallery, Virgin Mobile and Cadbury Dairy Milk Chocolate.
- In 2015, Richa Chadda embodied India at the 18th Marrakech International Film Festival.