Preeti Jhangiani (Actress) Biography, Personal Life, Physical Statistics, Education, Luxuries, Income & More
Preeti Jhangiani is an Indian actress and model who was born in a Sindhi-speaking family. Preeti first made her debut in a music video titled ‘Chui Mui’ from Rajshri with South Indian actor, Abbas which became a hit, along with Preeti. This led her to appear in two movies during the year 1999 in Malyalam and Telugu. She made her film debut with ‘Mohabbatein’ opposite Amitabh Bachchan and Shahrukh Khan. The movie went on to become a huge success.
Name: Preeti Jhangiani
Nickname: Not Known
Profession: Actress, Model
DOB: August 18, 1980
Birth Place: Mangalore, Karnataka, India
Home Town: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Home Address: Bandra West, Mumbai
Best Friends: Not Known
Hobbies: listening to music, browsing the web, watching romantic movies
Debut Work: Mazhavillu (1999)
Movies: Mazhavillu (1999), Hello (1999), Thammudu (1999), Mohabbatein (2000), Narasimha Naidu (2001)
TV Serials: Not Applicable
Height: 165 centimetres
Weight: 55 kilograms
Hair Color: Black
Marital Status: Married
Husband: Parvin Dabbas
BF: Mushtaq (ex-fiancee)
Kids: Jaiveer, Dev
Father: Gobind Jhangiani
Mother: Menka Jhangiani
Sister: Not Known
School: Not Known
College (Graduation): Jai Hind College, Mumbai
College (Post-Graduation): Not Attended
Educational Qualification: Graduate
Bikes: Not Applicable
House: house in Mumbai
Movies: 1 Crore rupees (estimate)
TV Shows: Not Applicable
Net Income: $2 Million (estimate)
Film: Khuda Gawah, Chaalbaaz, Hum Aapke Hain Koun
Actor: Salman Khan
Song: Not Known
More Information and Facts about Preeti Jhangiani
- Preeti has fluency in Sindhi, Hindi, English and also has some knowledge of Malyalam and Telugu.
- She started getting many offers after her great debut, but before she could begin filming, she became seriously ill which led her looks and weight to dwindle much due to consumption of strong antibiotics, and she consequently lost all the offers that had come her way. She recovered and picked up where she had left off. As of 2007, she has appeared in a total of 15 movies.
- She was previously engaged to Mushtaq, the brother of film-maker, Feroz Nadiadwala, she in its place got married to Parvin Dabas in 2008.
- She did the comedy Awara Paagal Deewana. She also performed in Punjabi films such as “Sajna ve Sajna” and “Bikker Bai Sentimental”
- Her release, the Rajasthani film Taawdo The Sunlight won her the Best Actress award at the Rajasthan International Film Festival and special jury award for best actress in Rajasthan Film Festival 2017.
- Recently she shot for her comeback bollywood movie The Pushkar Lodge.
- Preeti specified in 2012 that she’d be making a comeback in the film industry post matrimony and motherhood.