Prakash Raj (Actress) Biography, Personal Life, Physical Statistics, Education, Luxuries, Income & More
Prakash Raj is an Indian film actor, film director, producer, thespian and television presenter who is mostly famous for his works in the South Indian film industry, and Hindi films. After working in the Kannada cinema for a few years, he made his Tamil debut in Duet (1994). In commemoration, he named his production company Duet Movies. Prakash Raj’s fluency in Tamil, Telugu, Tulu, Malayalam, Marathi, Hindi and English has made him among the most required actors in Indian cinema.
Name: Prakash Rai
Nickname: Not Known
Profession: Actor, Filmmaker
DOB: March 26, 1965
Birth Place: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Home Town: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Home Address: Hyderabad
Best Friends: Not known
Hobbies: Reading, photography
Debut Work: Film: Mithileya Seetheyaru (1990), TV: Bisilu Kudure (1986-87)
Movies: The Prince, Indraprastham, Oru Yathramozhi, Singham (2011)
TV Serials: Bisilu Kudure (1986-87)
Height: 175 centimetres
Body: Chest Measurements: 40 Inches, Waist Measurements: 32 Inches, Bicep Measurements: 14 Inches
Hair Color: Black
Marital Status: Unmarried
Wife: Lalitha Kumari (Actress, 1994–2009), Pony Verma (Choreographer, 2010)
GF: Pony Verma (Choreographer)
Kids: Pooja, Meghna, Vedhanth and late Sidhu
Father: Manjunath Rai
Mother: Swarnalatha Raj (Nurse)
Brother: Prasad Raj (Actor)
School: St. Joseph’s Boys’ High School, Bengaluru
College (Graduation): St. Joseph’s College of Commerce, Bengaluru
College (Post-Graduation): Not Attended
Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Commerce
Cars: BMW, Toyota
Bikes: Not Applicable
House: Not Known
Movies: 1.5 Crore rupees /film (estimate)
TV Shows: Not Applicable
Net Income: 150 Crore rupees (estimate)
Actor: Not Known
Song: Not Known
More Information and Facts about Prakash Raj
- Prakash has played an assortment of roles, most remarkably as the antagonist and as a character actor.
- Prakash, as an actor has won a National Film Award for Best Supporting Actor in 1998 for Mani Ratnam’s Iruvar, a National Film Award – Special Mention (feature film) for the Telugu film Antahpuram, directed by Krishna Vamsi in 1998 and a National Film Award for Best Actor in 2009 for his role in Kanchivaram, a Tamil film directed by Priyadarshan.
- As a producer, he has won a National Film Award for Best Feature Film in Kannada for Puttakkana Highway in 2011.
- Prakash was also the host of Neengalum Vellalam Oru Kodi during the show’s second season.
- Prakash Raj adopted the villages of Kondareddipalle in Mahabubnagar District, Telangana state and Bandlarahatti in Chitradurga district, Karnataka state.
- He was banned by Telugu film producers six times in the past.