Parineeti Chopra (Actor) Biography, Personal Life, Physical Statistics, Education, Luxuries, Income & More
Parineeti Chopra is an Indian actress and singer who appears in Hindi films. She wanted to be an investment banker, but after gaining a triple honours degree in business, finance and economics from Manchester Business School she returned to India during the 2009 economic recession and joined Yash Raj Films as a public relations consultant to later go on and sign a deal with the company as an actress. Chopra debuted with Ladies vs Ricky Bahl, winning the Filmfare Award for Best Female Debut and a Best Supporting Actress nomination. Her performance was critically acclaimed for Ishaqzaade (2012), which won her the National Film Award – Special Mention, Shuddh Desi Romance (2013) and Hasee Toh Phasee (2014).
Name: Paineeti Chopra
Nickname: Tisha, Pari, PC Junior
Profession: Actress, Singer
DOB: October 22, 1988
Birth Place: Ambala, Haryana, India
Home Town: Ambala, Haryana, India
Home Address: Sea-facing flat in Bandra, Mumbai
Best Friends: Alia Bhatt
Hobbies: Dancing, singing, meditation, reading, swimming
Debut Work: Fim Debut: Ladies vs Ricky Bahl (2011), Singing Debut: “Maana Ke Hum Yaar Nahin” (Meri Pyaari Bindu -2017)
Movies: Ladies vs. Ricky Bahl (2011), Hasee Toh Phasee (2014) and Ishaqzaade (2012)
TV Serials: Zee Tv’s Cine Star Ki Khoj
Height: 165 centimetres
Weight: 58 kilograms
Hair Color: Black
Marital Status: Unmarried
Husband: Not Applicable
BF: Maneesh Sharma (Director, rumour)
Kids: Not Applicable
Father: Pawan Chopra (Businessman)
Mother: Reena Chopra
Brothers: Shivang Chopra and Saraj Chopra
School: Convent of Jesus and Mary, Ambala
College (Graduation): Manchester Business School, Manchester, England
College (Post-Graduation): Not Attended
Educational Qualification: Honours Degree in Business, Finance and Economics
Cars: Audi A6, Jaguar XJL
Bikes: Not Applicable
House: Luxury sea-facing Flat worth 3.2 Crore rupees in Bandra, Mumbai
Movies: 2-4 Crore rupees/film (estimate)
TV Shows: Not Known
Net Income: $6.5 million(estimate)
Film: Pakeezah, Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, Barfi
Actor: Saif Ali Khan
Actress: Rani Mukerji
Song: Just a Dream by Nelly, Hey Baby by Pitbull and T-Pain, Loca by Shakira
More Information and Facts about Parineeti Chopra
• She worked part-time for the Manchester United Football Club as the team leader of the catering department.
• Chopra is also a trained Hindustani classical singer with a B.A. Honours degree in music. She used to perform on stage with her cousin, Priyanka Chopra, and their fathers in her childhood.
• Parineeti Chopra is a philanthropist and is a prominent celebrity endorser for brands and products.
• The film Ishaqzaade grossed over ₹46 crore at the domestic box office, and was a super hit by Box Office India. She earned a National Film Award – Special Mention at the 60th National Film Awards, and received first nominations for the Producers Guild, Screen and Filmfare Award for Best Actress.
• Shuddh Desi Romance collected ₹46 crore at the domestic box-office and materialized as a commercial success.Parineeti Chopra won several Best Actress nominations, including her second Filmfare nomination for Best Actress.
• Parineeti Chopra starredin Rohit Shetty’s Golmaal Again, which broke several box office records and was ultimately acknowledged a blockbuster, thus becoming her highest-grossing film to date.
• As of 2017, Chopra has signed two projects: Dibakar Banerjee’s Sandeep aur Pinky Faraar and Vipul Amrutlal Shah’s Namastey Canada both alongside Arjun Kapoor.
• She walked the ramp at the Wills Lifestyle India Fashion Week to support the Shabana Azmi Mijwan Welfare Society, an NGO dedicated to empowering girls.She was a part of NDTV’s Greenathon, an initiative to support eco-friendliness and investigate poor electricity supplies in rural villages.
• She serves as an ambassador for a number of brands. She endorses brands such as Kurkure, Nivea, Maaza and Spinz, WeChat, Pantene and Mahindra scooty. She endorses products from both Coke (Maaza) and PepsiCo (Kurkure) at the same time.
• She appeared on Verve’s list of most powerful women in 2011. In 2012, she featured on Rediff.com’s yearly list of Bollywood’s Best Actresses.