Pallavi Sharda (Actress) Biography, Personal Life, Physical Statistics, Education, Luxuries, Income & More
Pallavi Sharda is an Australian actress who acts in Bollywood films. She is also a dancer trained in Bharatha Natyam.
Name: Pallavi Sharda
Profession: Actress and Anchor
DOB: March 5, 1988
Birth Place: Perth, Australia
Nationality: Australian, Indian
Home Town: Delhi, India
Home Address: Not Known
Best Friends: Not Known
Hobbies: Writing, yoga, and dancing
Debut Work: Film Debut: My Name Is Khan (2016), TV Debut: IPL 9 (2016)
Movies: Dus Tola (2010), Walkaway, Love Breakups Zindagi
Serials: Not Applicable
Height: 162 centimetres
Weight: 53 kilograms
Hair Color: Black
Marital Status: Divorced
Husband: Late Vinod Mehra (rumored), Late Mukesh Agarwal
BF: Not Known
Father: and Dr. Nalin Kant Sharda (Professor of Computer Science at Victoria University)
Mother: Dr. Hema Sharda (Director of South Asian Relations at the University of Western Australia)
Brother/Sister: Not Known
School: Lowther Hall Anglican Grammar School, Essendon
College (Graduation): University of Melbourne, Melbourne
College (Post-Graduation): Not Known
Educational Qualification: Graduate in honours in Law, Media and Communications and French
Cars: Not Known
Bikes: Not Known
House: Not Known
Movies: Not Known
TV Shows:Not Known
Net Income: $1 million (estimate)
Film: Not Known
Actor: Ranbir Kapoor, Anil Kapoor, Nawazuddin Siddiqui and Manoj Bajpayee
Actress: Madhuri Dixit, Sridevi and Vidya Balan
Song: Not Known
More Information and Facts about Pallavi Sharda
- Her parents are from Delhi, and her father is Punjabi.
- Her parents are IIT alumni and have PhDs in science and engineering.
- Sharda shifted base from Melbourne to Mumbai in 2010.
- In March 2010 Sharda was crowned “Miss India Australia” in Sydney.
- Sharda made her Australian film debut with Save Your Legs in 2013.
- Pallavi joined SONY ESPN’s team as their new face for the IPL 2016.
- Pallavi received critical acclaim for her portrayal of Gulabo, a sex worker in the film Begum Jaan.
- Pallavi is an ambassador for multicultural relations in Australia.
- In 2015 she was appointed the ‘Queen of Moomba’, Melbourne’s largest community festival, alongside retired Australian cricketer Shane Warne.
- Pallavi joined Dev Patel and Nicole Kidman in the Hollywood film Lion in 2016.
- She is presently playing a lead role in ABC Australia’s new medical drama titled Pulse.
- Pallavi is on the board of advisers for e-Kutir, a social entrepreneurship company focused on improving the lives of Indians using the ‘base of pyramid’ model.
- Pallavi is a regular keynote speaker on Asia Literacy in Australia.