Munmun Dutta (Actress) Biography, Personal Life, Physical Statistics, Education, Luxuries, Income & More
Munmun Dutta is an Indian film and television actress and model. She is best known for playing Babita Iyer in the long-running Hindi television series Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah.
Name: Munmun Dutta
Nickname: Not Known
Profession: Actress and Model
DOB: September 28, 1987
Birth Place: Durgapur, West Bengal, India
Home Town: Kolkata, West Bengal, India
Home Address: Mumbai
Best Friends: Not Known
Hobbies: Singing, dancing, travelling
Debut Work: Film: Mumbai Express (2005), TV: Hum Sab Baraati (2004)
Movies: Mumbai Express (2005), Holiday (2006), Dhinchak Enterprise (2015)
Serials:Hum Sab Baraati (2004), Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah (2008-present)
Height: 165 centimetres
Weight: 55 kilograms
Hair Color: Brown
Marital Status: Unmarried
Husband: Not Applicable
BF: Armaan Kohli (ex)
Kids: Not Applicable
Father: Not Known
Mother: Not Known
Brother/Sister: Not Known
School: Oxford Model Senior Secondary School, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh
College (Graduation): University of Mumbai, Mumbai
College (Post-Graduation): Not Known
Educational Qualification: Master of Arts (M.A.) in English
Cars: Audi and Mini Cooper
Bikes: Not Known
House: Own luxury house in Bandra, Mumbai worth around 1 Crore rupees
Movies: Not Known
TV Shows: 70,000 rupees/episode (estimate)
Net Income: $0.79 Million (estimate)
Film: Titanic (1997), A Walk to Remember (2002)
Actor: Amitabh Bachchan, Shah Rukh khan
Actress: Rani Mukerji, Madhuri Dixit
Song: Not Known
More Information and Facts about Munmun Dutta
- While she was living in Pune, Dutta participated in fashion shows.
- She came to Mumbai and had her acting debut in Zee TV’s 2004 serial Hum Sab Baraati.
- She has at times expressed her desire to become a doctor.
- Dutta has also been actively involved in social causes.
- Recently, she wrote an open letter to the Indian Education System criticizing education patterns of India.
- She has been sponsoring education for her hair dresser’s daughter and also her house-help.
- She has been in the industry for more than 15 years.
- She has worked in many TV ads and has done various modelling assignments too.
- Her parents were both singers. Like her family, she also developed an interest in singing. So, she underwent training in classical music.
- She enrolled herself in a journalism course, but she left it in between as she started modelling before completing the course.