Mugdha Godse (Actress) Biography, Personal Life, Physical Statistics, Education, Luxuries, Income & More
One of the judges in a Marathi reality show, Marathi Paul Padte Pudhe, Mugdha Godse is an Indian actress and model who appears in Bollywood films. A semi-finalist at the Femina Miss India 2004 competition, she made her acting debut in Madhur Bhandarkar’s 2008 film, Fashion. She completed her B.Com from Marathwada Mitra Mandal College of Commerce, Pune.
Name: Mugdha Godse
Profession: Model, Actress
DOB: 26 July 1986
Birth Place: Pune, Maharashtra
Home Town: Pune, Maharashtra
Home Address: NA
Debut Work: Fashion
TV Serials: NA
Height: 170 cm
Hair Color: Black
Marital Status: Unmarried
BF: Rahul Dev
Kids: Madhura Godse
School: Nutan Marathi Vidyalaya, Sadashiv Peth, Maharashtra (a Marathi medium school)
College (Graduation): Marathwada Mitra Mandal College of Commerce, Pune
College (Post-Graduation): Graduate (B.Com)
Educational Qualification: NA
TV Shows: NA
Net Income: NA
More facts and information about Mugdha Godse
- She has also appeared in a commercial for Hollandia Yoghurt.
- She has been recently honored with Global Cinema Award of 8th Global Film Festival Noida by Sandeep Marwah of Asian Academy of Film & Television.
- In 2002, she participated and won the Gladrags Mega Model Hunt.
- She has to her credit the Airtel commercial where she shared screen space with Shah Rukh Khan and the Close-Up commercial among the many she has done so far.
- She was nominated for the Filmfare Award for Best Female Debut and won the Apsara Award for Best Female Debutante.
- Mugdha Godse and her husband, Rahul Dev were seen in Power Couple reality show.
- In May 2010, Mugdha trashed a car and tried to escape, a video of the incidence was posted on Youtube.
- After her graduation, Mugdha used to sell oil and her salary was Rs.100 per day.
- She hails from a middle-class family.
- She is vegetarian.