Matin Rey Tangu (Actor) Biography, Personal Life, Physical Statistics, Education, Luxuries, Income & More
The co-star of Salman Khan’s movie Tube light, Matin Rey Tangu is a child actor from Itanagar. He is a five-year-old kid. Matin. He is the youngest son of Capt. Anupam Tangu. Matin Rey was seen playing one of the lead roles in the movie “Tubelight”.
Name: Matin Rey Tangu
Birth Place: Itanagar, Arunachal Pradesh, India
Home Town: Itanagar, Arunachal Pradesh, India
Home Address: NA
Debut Work: Tubelight
TV Serials: NA
Hair Color: Brown
Marital Status: Unmarried
Father: Anupam Tangu
Mother: Monisha Karbak
College (Graduation): NA
College (Post-Graduation): NA
Educational Qualification: NA
TV Shows: NA
Net Income: NA
Actor: Salman Khan
More facts and information about Matin Rey Tangu
- His father, Capt. Anupam Tangu (Abo), is an Indian Defence personnel, a commercial pilot, who also works as an Officer on Special Duty (OSD) to Deputy Chief Minister of Arunachal Pradesh.
- Martin’s grandfather, J M Tangu, is a retired IAS officer.
- He made his acting debut alongside Salman Khan in the film ‘Tubelight’(2017).
- Matin is a child actor who hails from Arunachal Pradesh.
- Matin came in everyone’s notice after Salman posted a selfie with him on Twitter.
- Matin Rey Tangu is studying in a reputed school in Itanagar.
- He is a very cheerful and loves to spend his time playing sports.
- The film ‘Tubelight’ was shot in various locations across India including, Leh, Manali, and Mumbai. MCCC landed in Itanagar to audition dozens of children, wherein Matin Rey was chosen for the final audition in Mumbai alongside five other children. Matin was finally selected.