Kriti Sanon (Actress) Biography, Personal Life, Physical Statistics, Education, Luxuries, Income & More
Kriti Sanon is an Indian model and actress who appears in Hindi and Telugu films. She made her acting debut with Sukumar’s Telugu 1: Nenokkadine. Her first Bollywood film was Sabbir Khan’s Heropanti, for which she won the Filmfare Award for Best Female Debut. In 2015, Sanon starred in Dilwale which turned out to be a hit.
Name: Kriti Sanon
Nickname: Not Known
Profession: Actress, Model
DOB: July 27, 1990
Birth Place: New Delhi, India
Home Town: New Delhi, India
Home Address: Andheri, Mumbai, India
Best Friends: Sushant Singh Rajput
Hobbies: Meditation, cooking, watching cricket
Debut Work: Heropanti (2014, Bollywood), 1: Nenokkadine (2014, Telugu)
Movies: Heropanti (2014), Dilwale (2015), Bareilly Ki Barfi (2017), Arjun Patiala (2018), Raabta (2017), Farzi (2016)
TV Serials: Not Applicable
Height: 175 centimetres
Weight: 55 kilograms
Hair Color: Black
Marital Status: Unmarried
Husband: Not Applicable
BF: Gaurav Arora (Model, rumour) and Sushant Singh Rajput (Actor)
Kids: Not Applicable
Father: Rahul Sanon (Chatered Accountant)
Mother: Geeta Sanon (Professor at Delhi University)
Sister: Nupur Sanon
School: Delhi Public School, R K Puram, Delhi
College (Graduation): Jaypee Institute of Information Technology, Noida, Uttar Pradesh
College (Post-Graduation): Not Attended
Educational Qualification: B. Tech. in Electronics and Telecommunication
Cars: BMW 3 Series
Bikes: Not Applicable
House: Properties in Andheri and Juhu in Mumabi, India
Movies: 2 Crore rupees/film (estimate)
TV Shows: Not Applicable
Net Income: $2 Million (estimate)
Film: Hum Aapke Hain Koun and Pretty Woman
Actor: Hrithik Roshan, Salman Khan, Shah Rukh Khan
Actress: Rekha, Madhuri Dixit, Kajol, Julia Roberts
Song: “Hanging by a Moment” (Lifehouse), “Suraj Hua Madham” (Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham) , “Zara Zara” (Rehna Hai Tere Dil Mein)
More Information and Facts about Kriti Sanon
- Sanon has appeared in various television commercials, endorsing brands such as: Close Up, Vivel, Amul, Samsung and Himalaya.
- She participated in a contest on a website when she was studying, when her sister clicked her photos and sent them. Luckily she won the contest and got a free portfolio by Dabboo Ratnani and also got a 1-year contract with a reputed modelling agency.
- She was the first choice for Akshay Kumar‘s Singh is Bling (2015) but later she refused to work in the film as she got the offer of another film Farzi opposite Shahid Kapoor, though the film shelved.
- She modeled for Wills Lifestyle India Fashion Week 2010, held in Mumbai. In 2012, she appeared in Chennai International Fashion week and India International Jewelry week. She has frequently modelled for Ritu Beri, Suneet Varma and Niki Mahajan.
- In April 2017, she performed in the opening ceremony of 2017 Indian Premier League.
- The film Dilwale received mixed reviews from critics but was a major commercial success at the box office, grossing more than ₹394 crore worldwide.
- Sanon is an endorser for several brands and products, including Trident Group’s – Bath & Home Linen, Titan Watches-Raga Collection, the hair product Parachute, apparel brand American Swan and a cola brand, among others. In July 2014, Sanon launched Tissot’s Quickster Football watch in various cities in India.
- In 2015, she appeared in the music video for “Chal Wahan Jaate Hain” by Arijit Singh and in 2017 in the music video of “Paas Aao” by Prakriti Kakar and Armaan Malik.
- In 2014, she won the Vogue Beauty Award for Face to Watch out For and in 2015, she was nominated for an award for the film Heropanti at Stardust Awards for Superstar of Tomorrow – Female. She won at the BIG Star Entertainment Awards for the Most Entertaining Actor – Female. She won a Filmfare Award for Best Female Debut and International Indian Film Academy Award for Star Debut of the Year – Female.