Karanvir Sharma (Actor) Biography, Personal Life, Physical Statistics, Education, Luxuries, Income & More
Karanvir Sharma is an actor and model who mainly works in Indian movies and television serials. He made his on-screen debut with Film Sadda Adda (2012) and His Television Debut 24 (2013). Karanvir Sharma has worked with brands like Porsche, Pal, Puma, Zileri etc. He has worked in almost 300 ad films and is a multi-talented personality who is also good at dancing and marital arts.
Name: Karanvir Sharma
Nickname: Karan, Mr. Perfectionist
Profession: Actor and Model
DOB: October 26, 1981
Birth Place: Pakistan
Home Town: Pakistan
Home Address: Mumbai
Best Friends: Not Known
Hobbies: Driving, Bike Riding, Travelling, Playing on his PlayStation
Debut Work: Film: Sadda Adda (2012), TV: 24 (2013)
Movies: Shaadi Mein Zaroor Aana (2017) and Azhar (2016)
Height: 180 centimetres
Weight: 75 kilograms
Body: Chest Measurements: 42 Inches, Waist Measurements: 32 Inches, Bicep Measurement: 14 Inches
Hair Color: Black
Marital Status: Unmarried
Wife: Not Applicable
GF: Not Known
Kids: Not Applicable
Father: Not Known
Mother: Not Known
Brother/Sister: Not Known
School: Not Known
College (Graduation): Not Known
College (Post-Graduation): Not Known
Educational Qualification: Bachelor of Commerce, Master of Business Administration
Cars: Fortuner, BMW
Bikes: Not Known
House: Not Known
Movies: 10-20 Lakh rupees/film (estimate)
TV Shows: Not Known
Net Income: $1 million (estimate)
Film: Not Known
Actor: Akshay Kumar, Akshaye Khanna
Actress: Preity Zinta, Kriti Sanon
Song: Not Known
More Information and Facts about Karanvir Sharma
- He was really passionate about acting since childhood, but got only a few chances to showcase his skills.
- He would bunk his classes in college days to watch movies.
- He belongs to Pakistan, where he was born and spent a few years of childhood.
- He is a very zestful and enthusiastic person.
- He joined an institute ‘An Actor Prepares’ owned by Anupam Kher to learn acting skills.
- He learnt voice modulation from MM Beg and even learned different dance forms including Tango, Salsa, Tap, Mambo, and Jazz from Vijay Oscar.
- He had also learnt martial arts from some known people like Allan Amin and RP Yadav.
- He has done advertisements in India, Pakistan, UJ, and some Middle Eastern countries too.