Kajal Aggarwal (Actress) Biography, Personal Life, Physical Statistics, Education, Luxuries, Income & More
Kajal Aggarwal is an Indian film actress and model. She mostly acts in Telugu and Tamil films and has been nominated for four Filmfare Awards South. Kajal also participates in stage shows and is a noticeable celebrity endorser for brands and products. She starred in the box office hit Chandamama, which got her critical acclaim. The 2009 Telugu film Magadheera ranks among the highest-grossing Telugu films of all time and got her Best Actress nominations at numerous award ceremonies.
Name: Kajal Aggarwal
Profession: Actress, Singer, Model
DOB: June 19, 1985
Birth Place: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Home Town: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Home Address:Not known
Best Friends: Not known
Hobbies: Dancing, yoga and reading
Debut Work: Kyun! Ho Gaya Na… (2004)
Movies: Darling (2010), Brindavanam (2010), Mr. Perfect (2011), Businessman (2012), Naayak (2013), Baadshah (2013), Govindudu Andarivadele (2014), Singham (2011)
TV Serials: Not Applicable
Height: 165 centimetres
Hair Color:Dark Brown
Marital Status: Unmarried
Husband: Not applicable
BF: Prabhas (Actor)
Kids: Not Applicable
Father: Vinay Aggarwal (Entrepreneur)
Mother: Suman Aggarwal (Confectioner)
Sister: Nisha Agarwal (Actress)
School: St. Anne’s High School, Mumbai
College (Graduation): Jai Hind College, Mumbai, K.C. College, Mumbai
College (Post-Graduation): wants to pursue an MBA
Educational Qualification: Degree in Mass Media specialization in advertising and marketing
Cars: BMW 5 Series
Movies: 1-2 Crore rupees/film (estimate)
TV Shows: Not Applicable
Net Income: $1 million (estimate)
Film: Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge
Actor: Shahrukh Khan, Salman Khan, Nagarjuna and Mahesh Babu
Actress: Kajol, Nayantara and Katrina Kaif
Song: Not Known
More Information and Facts about Kajal Aggarwal
- Kajal Aggarwal was born and brought up in a Punjabi family in Mumbai.
- She acted in Chandamama, which opened to affirmative criticism and became her first major success.
- She appeared in Magadheera, which received universal critical acclaim, and she was praised for her portrayal of the character. Aggarwal got nominations for the Filmfare Award for Best Actress in Telugu and Best Telugu Actress in the South Scope Awards for her performance. It was highly popular commercially and broke quite a few records, evolving as the highest-grossing Telugu film of all time. It was released again in Tamil as Maaveeran in 2011.
- Her releases Ganesh Just Ganesh and Arya 2 received mixed reviews from critics, while her performance gathered positive response.
- Aggarwal made her Bollywood comeback with a leading role in Singham, with Ajay Devgn. It received mixed reviews from critics and she was nominated for the Filmfare Award for Best Female Debut and the Zee Cine Award for Best Female Debut.
- Aggarwal symbolizes Celebrity Cricket League as a brand ambassador.
- She is the brand ambassador for Lux.
- She endorses several retail and jewellery stores such as RS Brothers in Hyderabad, Sri Lakshmi Jewellery in Puducherry and AVR in Salem.
- She has featured in television ads endorsing Bru instant coffee. She has endorsed Samsung Mobile and has featured in advertisements for The Chennai Shopping Mall.
- In April 2012, Kajal was announced as the brand ambassador for Panasonic.
- In 2013, Aggarwal was employed by Dabur as the brand ambassador of its leading hair oil brand Dabur Amla Nelli.
- She also endorses Green Trends.