Kainath Arora (Actress) Biography, Personal Life, Physical Statistics, Education, Luxuries, Income & More
The cousin of late actress Divya Bharti, Kainath Arora is an Indian model turned actress. She has played a wide role in Bollywood by appearing in a comedy movie ‘Grand Masti’ to doing an item song in Hate Story 2. She also appeared in Mankatha and Khatta Meetha and sang in Malayalam films. She. She will be seen in upcoming Malayalam language movie Lailaa O Lailaa.
Name: Charu Arora
Profession: Actress, Model
DOB: December 2, 1986
Birth Place: Saharanpur, Uttar Pradesh
Home Town: Mumbai, Maharashtra
Home Address: NA
Hobbies: Dancing, yoga, and Shopping
Debut Work: Grand Masti
TV Serials: NA
Height: 165 cm
Weight: 60 kg
Hair Color: Black
Marital Status: Unmarried
School: St. Mary, Saharanpur, Uttar Pradesh
College (Graduation): National Institute of Fashion Technology, New Delhi
College (Post-Graduation): NA
Educational Qualification: B.A. (Merchandising)
Movies: Grand Masti
TV Shows: NA
Net Income: 2 Crore/film (INR)
Film: Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge (1995), Vishwatma (1992)
Actor: Shahrukh Khan, Ranbir Kapoor
Actress: Divya Bharti
More facts and information about Kainath Arora
- At the age of 6, she chose acting as her future. She got inspired by her cousin Divya Bharti’s success.
- She was denied for a visa to Germany as her real name is ‘Charu’ and she had the false date of birth on her documents.
- She competed with 200 girls auditioned for Grand Masti lead role paired opposite to Vivek Oberoi.
- Kainaat Arora Father name not known and her mother name not known.
- She bagged a special role in John Abraham’s Welcome Back movie.
- She had been a model for Cadbury, Maruti 800, Lux and several other companies and brands.
- She has judged the Miss Kerala pageant.
- Before she joined the acting industry, Kainaat had been actively involved with the modeling industry.
- When she was sixteen years of age, Kainaat shifted to Delhi where she learned merchandising at the prestigious National Institute of Fashion Technology.