John Abraham (Actor) Biography, Personal Life, Physical Statistics, Education, Luxuries, Income & More
John Abraham is an Indian film actor, producer and a former model who acts in Bollywood films. After modelling for numerous advertisements and companies, he debuted with Jism (2003), which earned him a Filmfare Best Debut Award nomination. His first commercial success was the 2004 release Dhoom. He received two Filmfare Award nominations Dhoom and Zinda. He performed in Water (2005) which turned out to be a major critical success. He was nominated for a Filmfare Award for Best Supporting Actor for Baabul (2006) and then he starred in many critically and commercially successful films containing Kaal (2005), Garam Masala (2005), Taxi No. 9211 (2006), Dostana (2008), New York (2009), Force (2011), Desi Boyz (2011), Housefull 2 (2012), Race 2 (2013), Shootout at Wadala (2013), Madras Cafe (2013), Welcome Back (2015).
Name: Farhan Irani (Real Name)
Nickname: John, Johny
Profession: Actor, Model and Producer
DOB: December 17, 1972
Birth Place: Kochi, Kerala, India
Home Town: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Home Address: Ashiyana Estate, John Baptist Road, Bandra West, Mumbai
Best Friends: Farhan Akhtar, Karan Johar
Hobbies: Biking and gymming
Debut Work: Jism (2003)
Movies: Parmanu – The Story Of Pokhran (2018), Force 2 (2016), Dishoom (2016), Rocky Handsome (2016), Wazir (2016), Welcome Back (2015), Madras Cafe (2013)
TV Serials: Not Applicable
Height: 183 centimetres
Weight: 90 kilograms
Body: Chest Measurements: 48 Inches, Waist Measurements: 36 Inches, Bicep Measurements: 18 Inches
Hair Color: Black
Marital Status: Married
Wife: Priya Runchal (Banker)
GF: Riya Sen (Actress), Bipasha Basu (Actress)
Father: Abraham John (Architect)
Mother: Firoza Irani
Brother/ Sister: Alan Abraham, Susy Mathew
School: Bombay Scottish School, Mumbai
College (Graduation): Jai Hind College, Mumbai
College (Post-Graduation): Mumbai Educational Trust
Educational Qualification: B.A. in Economics, MBA
Cars: Lamborghini Gallardo, Audi Q7, Maruti Gypsy, Audi Q3
Bikes: Yamaha VMAX, Yamaha R1, Suzuki Hayabusa
House: 60,000 sq. ft of premier property in Mumbai, a home in the exclusive area of Bel Air, Los Angeles, USA, a property in an upscale neighbourhood of Central London
Movies: 10-15 Crore rupees/film (estimate)
TV Shows: Not Applicable
Net Income: $25 Million (estimate)
Film: Inception and The Man from U.N.C.L.E.
Actor: Sylvester Stallone
Actress: Rani Mukherji
Song: Music from Queensryche, Def Leppard, Guns N Roses, Hinder and Creed
More Information and Facts about John Abraham
- Abraham produced his first film Vicky Donor in 2012, which turned out to be a critical and commercial success, and earned him a National Film Award for Best Popular Film Providing Wholesome Entertainment.
- Abraham debuted with Jism in 2003, an erotic thriller film which grossed a projectedRupees 1,33,00,000.
- He has his own production house, John Abraham Entertainment. The second film he produced was Madras Cafe, which was critically acclaimed.
- John Abraham’s athletic and muscular build has backed to his standing as one of the most dominant sex symbols in Hindi films.
- He is the co-owner of the Indian Super League football team NorthEast United FC.
- John Abraham started his modelling career performing in the music video of the song of Punjabi singer Jazzy B.
- He won the Gladrags Manhunt Contest in 1999 and went to the Philippines for Manhunt International, where he won second place. Later he got to model in Hong Kong, London and New York City.
- In 2006, Abraham performed at “Rockstars Concert” along with Salman Khan, Zayed Khan, Kareena Kapoor, Esha Deol, Shahid Kapoor and Mallika Sherawat.
- He has a fashion line known as JA Clothes which principally features his favorite article of clothing, jeans.
- John Abraham is involved in the United Way, a Christian evangelical organization based in Denver, United States. Also in 2009, he flagged off the Mumbai Marathon, an annual event organized to benefit the United Way.
- Abraham is a vegetarian and an animal lover and takes an interest in PETA and Habitat for Humanity.
- John is also the celebrity supporter of UNHCR India, and encourages the cause of refugees in India. He donated ₹10 Lakh to the Lilavati Hospital and Research Centre, Mumbai.