Imran Khan (Actor) Biography, Personal Life, Physical Statistics, Education, Luxuries, Income & More
Imran Khan is an Indian film actor who appears in Hindi films. He is the nephew of actor Aamir Khan and director-producer Mansoor Khan, and the grandson of director-producer Nasir Hussain. Khan made his adult acting debut in 2008 with the Jaane Tu… Ya Jaane Na, which was a critical and commercial success and won him the Filmfare Award for Best Male Debut.
Name: Imran Khan Pal
Nickname: Not Known
DOB: January 13, 1983
Birth Place: Madison, Wisconsin, USA
Home Town: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Home Address: 24, Pali Hill, Mumbai
Best Friends: Karan Johar
Debut Work: Child Actor: Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak (1988), Lead Role: Jaane Tu… Ya Jaane Na (2008)
Movies: Jaane Tu… Ya Jaane Na (2008), I Hate Luv Storys (2010) and Once Upon a Time in Mumbai Dobaara! (2013)
TV Serials: Not Applicable
Height: 178 centimetres
Weight: 70 kilograms
Body: Chest Measurements: 40 inches, Waist Measurements: 31 inches, Bicep Measurements: 13 inches
Hair Color: Black
Marital Status: Married
Wife: Avantika Malik
GF: Avantika Malik
Kids: Imara Malik Khan
Father: Anil Pal (Software engineer, Senior Manager at Yahoo), Raj Zutshi (Actor, Ex-step-father)
Mother: Nuzhat Khan (Psychologist)
Brother/ Sister: None
School: Bombay Scottish School, Mumbai, Blue Mountain School, Coonoor, Tamil Nadu and Fremont High School, Sunnyvale, California
College (Graduation): New York Film Academy, Los Angeles
College (Post-Graduation): Training at Kishore Namit Kapoor Acting Institute
Educational Qualification: Degree in Filmmaking
Cars: BMW 3-Series, Ferrari California, Volkswagen Beetle, Porsche Cayenne
Bikes: Not Known
House: Property in Mumbai, India
Movies: 4-5 Crore rupees/ film (estimate)
TV Shows: Not Applicable
Net Income: $15 Million (estimate)
Film: A Fish Called Wanda (1988), Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind (2004), Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels (1998), Inception (2010), Batman Begins (2005), The Dark Knight (2008), The Prestige (2006), Insomnia (2002), Memento (2000), Rebel Without a Cause (1955), The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring (2001), The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers (2002), The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King (2003), Heat (1995), Collateral (2004), Clerks (1994), Ocean’s Eleven (2001), Skyfall (2012), The Crow (1994), Hudson Hawk (1991), Some Like It Hot (1959), Life Is Beautiful (1997), Andaz Apna Apna (1994), Chupke Chupke (1975), Amar Akbar Anthony (1977), Eklavya: The Royal Guard (2007), Rang De Basanti (2006), Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak (1988), Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge (1995) and Maine Pyar Kiya (1989)
Actor: Aamir Khan, Hrithik Roshan
Actress: Kareena Kapoor
Song: Not Known
More Information and Facts about Imran Khan
- Imran Khan appeared in the films Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak (1988) and Jo Jeeta Wohi Sikander (1992) as a child artist, both times playing the role of a young Aamir Khan.
- His film Ek Main Aur Ekk Tu was a modest commercial success, earning a total of ₹530 million in India and abroad.
- Khan also sang for Vishal Bhardwaj’s Matru Ki Bijlee Ka Mandola’s soundtrack in “Chaar Dina Ki”.
- Khan is a social activist and often speaks about issues related to Indian society and young people. In 2009, he contributed in Eve Ensler’s play The Vagina Monologues in celebration of completing 200 shows in India and V-Day. The event was a fundraiser whose beneficiaries included Haseena Hussein who was a girl who was blinded and disfigured in an acid attack in Bangalore in 1999.
- Khan endorses People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA), and has appeared in a number of advertisements in support of the organisation.
- In 2010 he commended viewers to adopt stray dogs instead of buying purebred animals.
- In 2013, Khan along with his wife Avantika Malik and mother Nuzhat Khan purchased a four-acre land which will be converted into an animal shelter with veterinary doctors and staff who will attend to the rescued animals until they are adopted.
- Khan has condemned promoting alcohol and tobacco products, saying that he only represents brands he can relate to.
- He has endorsed several products (including Coca-Cola, Levis, MTS India, Maaza, Bru and Lux) having appeared in television and print advertisements.
- In 2013, he ranked fortieth on Forbes’ “Celebrity 100”.