Hrithik Roshan (Actor) Biography, Personal Life, Physical Statistics, Education, Luxuries, Income & More
Hrithik Roshan is an Indian actor who appears in Bollywood films. After having appeared in films as a child actor in the 1980s, Roshan made his film debut in a leading role in Kaho Naa… Pyaar Hai (2000) for which Roshan earned his Filmfare Awards for Best Actor and Best Male Debut.He is one of the highest-paid actors in India, and has won many awards, including six Filmfares, four for Best Actor and one each for Best Debut and Best Actor (Critics). He appeared in Forbes India’s Celebrity 100.
Name: Hrithik Roshan
Nickname: Duggu, Greek God
DOB: January 10, 1974
Birth Place: Bombay, Maharashtra, India
Home Town: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Home Address: El Palazzo, Juhu, Mumbai
Best Friends: Farhan Akhtar, Karan Johar
Hobbies: Dancing, working out, listening to music, travelling and reading
Debut Work: Kaho Naa… Pyaar Hai (2000)
Movies: Kaabil (2017), Mohenjo Daro (2016), Hey Bro (2015), Bang Bang! (2014), Krrish 3 (2013), Main Krishna Hoon (2012), Agneepath (2012)
TV Serials: The World History of Organized Crime (2001) and Just Dance (2011)
Height: 180 centimetres
Weight: 80 kilograms
Body: Chest Measurements: 45 Inches, Waist Measurements: 28 Inches, Bicep Measurements: 17.5 Inches
Hair Color: Black
Marital Status: Divorced
Wife: Sussanne Khan (2000–2014)
GF: Kareena Kapoor (Actress), Barbara Mori (Actress), Kangana Ranaut (Actress)
Kids: Hrehaan Roshan and Hridhaan Roshan
Father: Rakesh Roshan (Filmmaker)
Mother: Pinky Roshan
Sister: Sunaina Roshan (Elder)
School: Bombay Scottish School, Mumbai
College (Graduation): Sydenham College, Mumbai
College (Post-Graduation): Not Attended
Educational Qualification: Bachelor of Commerce
Cars: Rolls Royce Ghost Series II, Mercedes S500, Jaguar XJ, Ferrari Modena, Maserati Spyder, Porsche Cayenne Turbo and Range Rover Sport
Bikes: Not Known
House: multiple properties in cities like Delhi and Mumbai, his home is a 3000 Sq ft house in Juhu, Mumbai
Movies: 45 Crores/film (estimate)
TV Shows: ₹20 million/ episode
Net Income: $70 million(estimate)
Film: King Uncle
Actor: Raj Kapoor and Amitabh Bachchan
Actress: Madhuri Dixit, Madhubala and Kajol
Song: Tere Jaisa Yaar Kahan
More Information and Facts about Hrithik Roshan
- Hrithik was born with an extra thumb on his right hand and some of his classmates avoided him because of that. He stammered since he was six which further caused him problems at school, and he avoided oral tests before he was helped by daily speech therapy.
- He took part in dance and music festivals while studying.
- Roshan aided his father on four films—Khudgarz (1987), King Uncle (1993), Karan Arjun (1995) and Koyla (1997). Interestingly, he also swept the floor and made tea for the crew.
- Roshan signed on for endorsement deals with Coca-Cola, Tamarind and Hero Honda for at least ₹30 million. He is the celebrity endorser for Provogue, Parle Hide and Seek, Reliance Communications and Hero Honda. Roshan received ₹12 million-₹15 million for each endorsement, making him one of the highest-paid male celebrity endorsers.
- His first tour was Heartthrobs: Live in Concert (2002) in the United States and Canada.
- In 2002, he danced on stage with Amitabh Bachchan, Sanjay Dutt, Kareena Kapoor, Rani Mukherji and Shah Rukh Khan at Kings Park Stadium in Durban, South Africa in the show ‘Now or Never’.
- In his marriage, despite their religious difference—Roshan is a Hindu and Sussanne Khan is a Muslim—Roshan says that he equally valued her beliefs. The couple separated in December 2013 and their divorce was confirmed in November 2014.
- The media reported that the couple split up because ofunfaithfulness from his side, involving him with Kangana Ranaut. Roshan filed a lawsuit against her accusing her of cyber stalking and harassment. Ranaut claimed that his lawsuit was an attempt to hide their affair for the advantage of his divorce proceedings.
- Hrithik Roshan considered quitting the film industry after two attackers fired bullets at his father in 2000.
- Roshan’s miniature doll was launched in the United Kingdom, under the name of “Bollywood Legends”. He was at the top of The Times of India’s list of 50 Most Desirable Men in 2010 and ranked among the top five for the next five years. GQ’s Indian Edition included him in their list of Bollywood’s best dressed men (2012, 2013).
- Roshan’s wax figure was installed at London’s Madame Tussauds museum in 2011. Following that, his statue was installed at Madame Tussauds museums in New York, Washington and other cities in the world. Roshan frequently features in the Eastern Eye’s listing of the 50 Sexiest Asian Men.
- Roshan appeared in the third part of the Krrish film series—Krrish 3 (2013) and received his eleventh Filmfare nomination for Best Actor. The film grossed ₹2.91 billion worldwide, and became one of the highest-grossing Indian films of all time.
- As of 2017, Roshan is supposed to play mathematician Anand Kumar in Vikas Bahl’s biopic, Super 30. He will also work with Tiger Shroff in Yash Raj Films’ yet-unnamed project which the viewers will get to watch in the beginning of 2019.
- In November 2013, Roshan launched his clothing line, the casual wear brand HRx.