Hitisha Cheranda Biography, Personal Life, Physical Statistics, Education, Luxuries, Income & More
Working with Vogue India as a Fashion Consultant, Hitisha Cheranda hails from Bangalore. A normal girl from a normal south-Indian family, she came into limelight for getting hitched with the ardent Hindi TV actor- Gaurav Chopra. According to the sources, Gaurav and Hitisha have been dating two years now and got married secretly on 9 February 2018.
Name: Hitisha Cheranda
Profession: Fashion Consultant
Birth Place: Bangalore
Home Town: Bangalore
Home Address: Bangalore
Hitisha Cheranda with family and husband Gaurav Chopra
Debut Work: NA
TV Serials: NA
Job: Vogue India
Height: 165 cm
Hair Color: Black
Marital Status: Married
Husband: Gaurav Chopra
College (Graduation): Lancaster University, United Kingdom
College (Post-Graduation): International Fashion Academy, French University, Paris.
Educational Qualification: MBA
TV Shows: NA
Net Income: NA
More facts and information about Hitisha Cheranda
- If we talk about her family, it also got some love history, Hitisha’s parents, her mother comes from Coorg and father is based in Andhra Pradesh, they both also had a love marriage against everyone’s wishes.
- She is educated in Fashion and Management.
- She was born into a South-Indin family in Bangalore.
- At the outset, she worked at Christian Dior Couture as a fashion consultant but she later started serving Vogue India.
- She has a tattoo of a Tinkerbell fairy on her lower part of the front-right shoulder (could be seen in the above picture).
- She loves exploring the world, as she had her education from two different cities/countries in the world.
- She primarily worked at Christian Dior Couture as a fashion consultant but she later joined Vogue India.