Hazel Keech (Actress) Biography, Personal Life, Physical Statistics, Education, Luxuries, Income & More
Originally named as Gurbasant Kaur Hazel Keech is a British−Mauritian model who has appeared in Indian television programs and films. The soul mate of Indian Cricketer Yuvraj Singh has appeared in Billa and Bodyguard as well as in a Suzuki advertisement. She danced in the Frankfinn Music remix item number, “Kahin Pe Nigahaen”. She appeared in the reality television programme Bigg Boss 7 in 2013.
Name: Rose Dawn
Profession: Actress, Model
DOB: 28 February 1987
Birth Place: England
Home Town: United Kingdom
Home Address: Mumbai
Hobbies: Yoga, swimming, singing, surfing, and traveling
Debut Work: Billa
TV Serials: NA
Height: 168 cm
Hair Color: Light Brown
Marital Status: Married
Husband: Yuvraj Singh
School: Beal High School, Redbridge
College (Graduation): NA
College (Post-Graduation): NA
Educational Qualification: NA
TV Shows: Bigg Boss 7, Miss Marple, Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa
Net Income: NA
Film: Harry Potter
Actor: Mark Ruffalo, Ryan Reynolds, Tom Hanks and Jim Carrey
Actress: Nicole Scherzinger, Jennifer Aniston, Bipasha Basu and Radhika Apte
More facts and information about Hazel Keech
- Hazel started performing on stage at the age of 3.
- On her holiday visit to Mumbai at the age of 18, she received offers for modeling and acting career, so she decided to stay in India.
- In 2013, she participated in the TV reality show Bigg Boss 7 but eliminated in the first week.
- She got engaged to Indian cricketer, Yuvraj Singh in Bali 1n November 2015.
- She danced infamous a British television series ‘Miss Marple’.
- In January 2013, she was the cover girl for stuff India magazine.
- In 2013, she participated in Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa Season 6.
- She worked as an extra artist in Harry Potter part 2, 3 and 4.
- She is a trained western and Indian classical dancer.