Gul Panag (Actress) Biography, Personal Life, Physical Statistics, Education, Luxuries, Income & More
Gul Panag is an Indian actress, voice actress, model, and past beauty pageant winner who contested in the Miss Universe pageant. Panag debuted in Bollywood with the 2003 film Dhoop. Since then, she has worked in films like Jurm, Dor, Dhoop, Manorama Six Feet Under, Hello, Straight, and Ab Tak Chhappan 2. She debuted in Punjabi movies with Sarsa and was the Aam Aadmi Party applicant from Chandigarh for 2014 Lok Sabha Elections.
Name: Gulkirat Kaur Panag
Profession: Actress, Producer, Model, Activist, Politician, Pilot
DOB: January 3, 1977
Birth Place: Mahadian, Fatehgarh Sahib, Punjab
Home Town: Chandigarh, Punjab, India
Home Address: Mumbai, India
Best Friends: Not Known
Hobbies: Traveling, Horse Riding, Biking, Trekking, Jeep Safari
Debut Work: TV: Kashmeer (2003), Film : Dhoop (2003)
Movies: Dor (2006), Sikander (2013) and Rann (2010)
TV Serials: Kashmeer
Height: 168 centimetres
Weight:5 5 kilograms
Hair Color: Black
Marital Status: Married
Husband: Capt. Rishi Attari
BF:Capt. Rishi Attari
Father: Lt. Gen. Harcharanjit Singh Panag (retd.)
Mother: Gurjit Kaur
Brother: Shebir Singh
Image Source: Twitter/GulPanag
School: The Lawrence School, Lovedale, Kendriya Vidyalaya, The International School of Lusaka, Zambia
College (Graduation): Government College for Girls, Punjabi University, Patiala, India
College (Post-Graduation): Punjab University, Chandigarh, India, Kellogg School of Management, Evanston, Illinois, United States
Educational Qualification: Bachelors in Mathematics, Masters in Political Science, Mangement in Radio & Television
Cars: Mahindra Scorpio, BMW F650 Funduro, Mahindra Reva E2O, Audi Q5
Bikes: Royal Enfield Bullet Electra
House: Property in Mumbai
Movies: 1 Crore rupees/film (estimate)
TV Shows: Not Known
Net Income: $ 2 million (estimate)
Film: Not Known
Actor: Amitabh Bachchan, Tom Cruise
Actress: Rachel Weise
Song: My Heart Will Go On
More Information and Facts about Gul Panag
- During her education, Panag was interested in sports and public speaking. She even won a lot of state and national level debate competitions, bagging two gold medals at the Annual National Inter University Debate competition.
- Panag won the Miss India title in 1999, and was also give the title of Miss Beautiful Smile.
- She partook in the Miss Universe 1999 pageant as well.
- She has appeared in plentiful advertisements on television and print media and is the brand ambassador for Tata Sky.
- Panag was the Twitter Face for the Wills Lifestyle India Fashion Week in 2009, to cover the accounts on the micro-blogging site.
- Gul Panag runs the Colonel Shamsher Singh Foundation, which is an NGO that works towards gender equality, education and disaster management.
- She was on the advisory board of the Wockhardt Foundation.
- She also participated in the India Against Corruption movement.
- She ran at the Delhi Half Marathon in November 2010, but tolerated eve teasing from male runners at the event which made her remark that the attitude of men in Delhi needed to change.
- She was the Aam Aadmi Party contender from Chandigarh for Indian general election in 2014 where she came on third position, while Kirron Kher won the election.
- Panag married her long-time boyfriend, an airline pilot, Rishi Attari on 13 March 2011.
- She tied at the Zee Cine Critics Award – Best Actress, along with Ayesha Takia for Dor (2007).
Featured Image Source: Instagram/Gulpanag