Diana Hayden (Actress) Biography, Personal Life, Physical Statistics, Education, Luxuries, Income & More
Diana Hayden is an Indian actress, model, and beauty queen. She won the Femina Miss India contest in 1997 and was crowned Miss World 1997. She was a contestant in the popular controversial reality show Bigg Boss in 2008.
Name: Diana Hayden
Nickname: Not Known
DOB: May 1, 1973
Birth Place: Hyderabad, India
Home Town: New Delhi, India
Home Address: Not known
Best Friends: Not known
Hobbies: Listening to music, reading, swimming, traveling
Debut Work: Othello: A South African Tale (2006)
Movies: Ab Bas (2004), Tahzeeb (2003), Holby City (2003), Lorie/The Loving Doll (2012)
TV Serials: 2008: Bigg Boss 2 as Celebrity Contestant
Hair Color: Black
Marital Status: Married
Husband: Collin Dick
BF: Not applicable
Father: Aubrey Hayden
Mother: Not Known
Brother/Sister: Not known
School: St. Ann’s High School, Secunderabad
College (Graduation): Royal Academy of Dramatic Art, London, England
College (Post-Graduation): Not known
Educational Qualification: Not known
Cars: Not known
Bikes: Not Applicable
House: properties in Mumbai
Movies: Not known
TV Shows: Not Applicable
Net Income: Not known
Film: Not known
Actor: Amitabh Bachchan
Actress: Madhuri Dixit
Song: Not Known
More Information and Facts about Daina Hayden
- Daina became the third Indian woman to win the Miss World pageant, after Reita Faria in 1966 and Aishwarya Rai in 1994.
- She was signed up as the brand ambassador by L’Oreal and Child Rights and You (CRY).
- She also studied at the Drama Studio London, where she concerted on the works of Shakespeare and earned a Best Actress nomination from the studio.
- She wrote a book called A Beautiful Guide which is an “encyclopedia on grooming and also deals with personality development and confidence building”.
- In 2016, she gave birth to a baby girl who was born from an egg that Hayden had frozen 8 years ago.